• great service!

Marc was great! He helped me and my fiance find a car for us and our boys! He even worked with us and our down payment to ensure we walked away with a car that day!! We greatly appreciate his service! Thanks Marc!

• The perfect GT coupe

Shannon knew exactly what I wanted and let me know as soon as it was ready for purchase. Drove away with my car the next morning. You're awesome Shannon.

• Happy car buyer

I really appreciate how Shannon was not pushy just trying g to get me to by any car. She took the time to set payments I can afford and that's a plus

• Audi Allroad

Shannon is amazing and helped me so much! Thank you so much my experience so far is good. I'm glad Shannon swooped in to assist me!

• Car Buyer

Mark Malcom was super duper! The buying experience was fantastic and I'm pleased with the whole deal.

• This place is awesome! Best car experience I have

This place is awesome! Best car experience I have!

This place is awesome! Best car experience I have!

• Great place

One of the best times I have ever had at a dealership Shannon was great and made sure I understood everything and was happy with my purchase. I am definitely happy and now am a lifetime customer. Thank you experience cars!!!!

• Awesome Service

Boy I tell you what! I must say that if you or anyone e you know want a great vehicle and beyond exceptional customer service you want the deal of a lifetime and want your deal to go smoother than ever....Than go to experience cars in Carson city folks..Hands down the best car dealership I've ever felt with and gotten a car from...Shannon is someone your definately wanna ask for..She is super knowledgable and super nice and she can point you towards exactly the car your looking for and if you can't find the car your looking for she can appoint you the way you need to go to get it...If your looking for a new or used whip?;..GO TO EXPERIANCE CARS!¿

• Bought an SUV! Love this dealer!

My wife bought a Subaru from this company about 3 months ago and we had such a great experience, that I went back and bought an SUV as well! I especially love the fact that they have the option of a 24k mile warranty, as I was nervous about buying a used car. The staff was very patient with me and help guide me through the entire process. I can't say that the car came completely without issues (I mean it is a used car), but I want to especially thank Lee, Shannon and AJ for working with me to get the issues resolved! Thanks again, and I would definitely recommend buying a car from these guys! We love our cars!

• My experience

I was very happy with my overall experience at this location. I recently had filed bankruptcy and Mark was able to get me an awesome interest rate and approve my loan. Many other lenders had denied me. On top of that, I got the exact vehicle that I was looking for at a reasonable price. I trust that if any problems arise after leaving the lot, they would help without question. They were friendly and easy to reach when I had a question or concern.