Experience Cars

Call This Dealer

Used

Jamie
    February 7, 2018

I had an outstanding experiences getting a really nice car here. The sales woman Jill Scott and the General Manager AJ really came thru for me and I w...ill recommend Experience Sales to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Wouldn’t go anywhere else!!!!
    January 4, 2018

I’m a first time car buyer and I have been looking for a car for a couple of months. I came to look at cars and I had certain criteria for the car I w...as looking for. With some time I received a call from the saleswomen and revived the car that fitted everything I was looking for. The service was inviting and very responsive with every question I had. I’m wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Experience at experience cars
    December 6, 2017

Our saleperson Tyrone was amazing. He made sure I was walking way with exactly what I was asking for.

Enjoyed my first time car buying experience!
    November 25, 2017

This was my first time buying a car, I’m so glad I went to Experience they made car buying seem like a breeze. They worked with what I had to trade in... and they also worked with a down payment so I could get the Ford Fusion at the monthly price I wanted. Shannon is amazing I highly recommend going in and letting her get you the car you fall in love with! I left with an amazing car and am truly satisfied with my experience at Experience!

Delivered as Promised
    November 6, 2017

Shannon went above and beyond to meet my buying needs she came in on her day off to let me look at cars and get me signed. Shannon was open and honest... and delivered as she promised. As a returning customer I was able to get lower interest rates. Thank you for meeting my buying needs and for making the purchase quick and easy

N Carson Experience Cars
    November 6, 2017

I'm a returning customer the Cars I buy have been reliable and worth the money. Shannon went above and beyond to get my wife and I in a car, she ackno...wledged our needs and meet all requirements. Our experience with Shannon was far better than what we had at Champion Chevrolet in Reno just a few months prior. She was able to deliver her promises, she never led us on, or forcing us into buying extended warranty products. Thank you for your honesty.

Shannon@Experince Cars
    November 6, 2017

Shannon at Experince Car Sales located at the N. Carson dealership was amazing. She came in on her day off to meet my scheduling needs. She was very p...rofessional and understood my buying needs, she was able to get me in a nice car with a low interest rate. I'm a returning customer, the first car that I bought from them was dependable it ran strong for 4 years - I never had any mechanical issues. I have faith that this car will do the same. Thank You Shannon!

Shannon made the process so easy
    November 5, 2017

I have a budget and Shannon helped to calm my worries and git me a car that I could fit in to it. I've never been that happy and worry free when driv...ing it home. THANK YOU SO MUCH SHANNON

Exceeded all expectations!
    October 14, 2017

Experience Cars blew me away with their friendly, helpful, no-pressure team. From start to finish I felt comfortable working with them. Despite my tro...ubled credit, they were more than willing to fight to get me the best deal, and they offered me a financing rate 7% lower than any other place I shopped. Shannon is a rock star salesperson and I would recommend her to anyone!

Shannon 's awesome
    September 19, 2017

Long story short my family's experience was amazing. We never thought we could get such a nice vehicle. Shannon and her manager were so so good to us ...and our children. Please of you need a car and are out of options and think there is no hope... check them out. They will do whatever they can to match your needs and get you back on tree road

Experience Cars