4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 806 reviews

New Used Service

806 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi Lynbrook from DealerRater.com

• BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE and BUYING EXPERI
    January 13, 2017

I was greeted with a lot of smiling faces the moment I entered the door. This is important to me because if a company pays attention to these small de...tails, it shows me that they value me as a customer, and must do great with other aspects of customer service. The dealership was clean, and the desks of the employees were also neat. You can see how disciplined these people are to keep these spaces look pleasing to the eyes. They even had clean bathrooms and they had drinking water available. They even had a comfy lounge with a huge tv. I find Jason Chance very courteous and respectful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and to my relatives because of the great service he provided. He made sure that I felt comfortable and he guided me before I made a buying decision. He made sure I understood everything that I'm paying for. I asked a lot of questions and he was patient with me. He was very professional. He went above and beyond. This guy deserves a raise. These are the kind of employees that help the company earn loyal customers. It was an outstanding consumer-oriented experience. I didn't feel like I was being forced to do something I didn't want. He made sure to ask the right questions before he recommended anything. He answered all of my questions and offered information that I didn't know but I had to. He has earned my trust, and builds a good reputation for the Audi Lynbrook dealership.

Excellent experience with purchase of 2015 A4
    April 5, 2018

My experience was and is excellent, Rennoy, Carlton, Jennifer, Justin, and Mike have all done an excellent job. Would recommend Audi Lynbrook to anyon...e I meet. All went above and beyond to make sure I was and am satisfied.

Horrible and rude pre-sales
    March 21, 2018

This dealership had an Audi S4 that was perfect, but after calling to put a deposit down the salesperson started to argue with me about my car's trade...-in worth with a ridiculous offer. I understand you need to see the car first, but at least be reasonable (I then went to CarMax and a local used dealer and was offered exactly what I tried telling the salesperson my car was worth.) He then said a deposit is $1,000 and NON-refundable unless there was an issue with the way the car "drives", such as me feeling "unsafe" with the drive. I don't even know what this means. I do know every other Audi dealership I have contacted has told me the deposit is 100% refundable for whatever reason, such as me going there and simply deciding I don't like it. This is a shame because this car was perfect for me and everything I wanted, only to be ruined before it even began. Thanks!

Audi Lynbrook

Rob, I am sorry that we disappointed you with the trade value of your vehicle. I see that you received a higher trade in value at other locations. We ...do base our appraisals on live market value. In addition, there are many factors that play into a trade appraisal, and we may have actually been able to give you more for your trade if we saw the vehicle in person. Nevertheless, we never want to disappoint our customers. Also, it is possible their was a miscommunication when discussing the deposit on our part. Again, we do apologize for this situation. Please let us know if we can do anything to further assist you.

PURCHASING A "SUPERCAR" (AUDI R8) AT AUDI LYNBROOK
    February 23, 2018

I saw an advertisement for a Audi R8 (The "Supercars" of the Audi's) at Audi Lynbrook, and when I called, I spoke with salesperson Brandon McDonald wh...o treated me with kindness and respect. Unfortunately, before I could make my appointment to see the car, Brandon called me the next day to say the car had been sold. I was upset being I didn't even have the chance to see it, but that's life! Much to my amazement Brandon called me a few days later to say the car was available again due to to a "glitch" in the system. He asked me if I was still interested, and I said yes. From that time on (with still a lot of complications in place in purchasing the car) Brandon was constantly in touch with me overcoming all the hardships involved with the car up until the day I took possession of the car and happily drove home with it. Brandon was courteous, pleasant to speak to, and always returned my call's or send me the proper paper work as promised. I would definitely Deal with Audi Lynbrook again and of course request Brandon as my sales person..Alan Goldman, Merrick, NY.

Audi Lynbrook an Exceptional Organization
    February 18, 2018

Rennoy Moore, the gentlemen from whom I leased my Audi A5 Convertible, was extremely accommodating and helpfful and turned what often is a very stress...ful experience into a pleasant and satisfying experience. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and look forward to working with the service department as needed. A special shout out to Coldit Thompson who stepped in with a big assist when Rennoy was giving us a tutorial on the workings of out vehicle. He went beyond the call of duty and is an extremely polished good will ambassador with an encyclopedic knowledge of Audi vehicles. Audi Lynbrook should be proud to have such quality people in their employ as Rennoy Moore and Coldit Thompson. Helene and Steve Miller In case Inhave any difficulty in awarding Rennoy and The Organization the Top Rating it's FIVE STARS!

Outstanding service
    February 15, 2018

I recently went to how do you Lynbrook and purchased my car from Jennifer DiCola...The experience was excellent and the service was exceptional. I w...ould recommend her to everybody and anybody. Thanks to her i???m loving my new Audi ....

Love my car
    February 2, 2018

As a woman I was very skeptical of making my first purchase. The receptionist introduced me to Andri Cruz and honestly the rest was history gave me a ...wow experience from beginning to end. Thanks to him and Audi Lynbrook I am driving my beautiful 2018 Audi Q5. Thank you Andri. See you next time.

Great Experience
    January 26, 2018

This is my second purchase from Audi Lynbrook. I came in looking for a certified pre owned. Met Andri who was able to show me the value in the Audi. I... have to say very professional and courteous would recommend Audi Lynbrook to all my friends and Family. Thank you!!!

Excellent costumer service
    January 25, 2018

Asia was very polite an helpful ... I would Recommend her to anyone of my friends & associates I had an excellent experience buying my car from her

Really really bad service
    January 11, 2018

Really really bad service , doesn’t know how to deal with a customer!!

We apologize for your poor experience. We were unable to locate you in our system to look deeper into your visit and the service that was provided to ...you. Please reach out to our customer service manager, Dominique at (516) 887-5300. We would love to resolve any issues, or help you in any way that we could moving forward.

855 Sunrise Hwy Lynbrook, NY 11563