2.3
  • rude think they cars are the best

Rude about asking prices think because they have a car you like they would sell it like they please not what the customer wants

• Great Place To Buy Your New Car!

My wife and I have bought 2 vehicles from Ride Today and we still own the 2012 Toyota Rav4. It has been 100% reliable. We recently checked their inventory for a new work vehicle for my wife's long drive to work. DC was our salesman and he was nothing but helpful and friendly! He had multiple cars that fit our need and he helped us narrow down our decision to a Toyota Camry 4 cyl. We asked for a day to think about it and I did my research online and found a private seller. I picked up the private sellers camry and took it by Ride Today to compare it to the camry they were selling. DC met me and actually helped me compare the differences in the two cars. He was not pushing his car over the private and did not try to pursway me otherwise. I was beyond impressed with his customer service and professional advice. We ended up buying the private car and for our next purchase we will be stopping by Ride Today to visit DC. He is the best salesman in the Roanoke Valley! Excellent experience and will be back!!

• buyer beware!!!

The first car I test drove had a thomping in the back we had to immediately pull back into the lot the second car I drove was out of allignment and when I popped the hood a hose was completly dissconnected. They told me they would not make any repairs and they would not budge on the price either.. so. .. buyer beware!!!!!

• Mislead us regarding availabilty of advertised car

For over a week my husband communicated with salesman regarding a VW Eurovan via email and phone only to be told this morning that they had in fact sold the car more than a week prior. They are poorly informed about their own inventory and wasted our valuable time.