Jaguar Land Rover Treasure Coast

New 855-244-0259
Used 855-236-6276 Email Dealer
Service 855-361-5751

• WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

We have purchased many autos in the past. However, this was one of the best car buying experiences. The people at Treasure Coast Jaguar truly did make a difference in the entire process. Amanda, the receptionist, couldn't have been nicer. Rick Arthur, our salesman was most helpful and super knowledgeable. Ron, the manager was most welcoming. David White, who delivered our car, was very friendly and professional. We enjoyed the camaraderie of the entire team. We would highly recommend this amazing dealership for your next Jaguar or Land Rover purchase.

• The way car buying should be!

I bought s used S-type from Treasure coast Jaguar and it was the best car buying experience ever! Very friendly and knowledgeable staff answered all my questions. I would buy a vehicle from these guys in a heartbeat. Its also a very clean and beautiful dealership.

• Great Customer Service

I had a great time there, I came straight on in and traded my vehicle and got the best service ever I got the car that I wanted and had my eye on for the longest. Everyone was courteous and excited to help us, they checked up on us every 5 to 10 minutes they even went out the way to buy me burger king and I couldn't reject it. NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Reasonable

Friendly, courteous... only a little overbearing when they realized I wasn't going to make the purchase.