Carefree Auto Sales

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• November 25, 2013

I never wrote an online review before, but wanted to share my experience at this dealership. I really needed a dependable car, at a fair price, & foun...d this dealer online. They had a nice selection of good cars, low prices, no pressure & good people that seemed to really care. Everything went smooth & easy in buying this car, and I already recommended this dealer to my sister and a neighbor. Thanks George, Mike & Carefree Auto Sales!

Hi and thanks for your review it really helps us focus on what's most important when buying a car from us, and confirms the things we strive for Honda...'s do make it easy for us to have great reviews thanks again Mike

May 22, 2017

They have resolved the issue regarding my title. It's unfortunate that it took so long when I was told it would be two weeks.

May 19, 2017

It's been nearly a month since I bought the car, and I still haven't got the title. I can't get plates without a title. When I get the title, my ratin...g may change.

June 20, 2016

It's rare anymore that you find people that are honest and have integrity. It seems as though as soon as I lose hope, someone comes along, like Mike, ...and reminds me that there are still good people out there. My son worked hard and saved his money to buy himself a car. He was able to buy a nice car at a reasonable price and good condition at Care Free Auto. Mike's friendliness and service far exceeded my expectations! I feel like we made a friend :)We will undoubtedly buy from him again! Thanks for everything!

April 2, 2016

Nice people, alot like me. I think we spent more time just talking about our lives than about car stuff. I was looking for an older Cadillac and they ...had exactly what I was looking for.

February 29, 2016

Because of this service I was able to get a good deal on a great car, thanks cars.com

March 31, 2014

CARE free uto sales has beyond impressed me. I'm a single mom of two little boys and couldn't afford much. After 5 months of extensive drawn out resea...rch I knew exactly what I wanted and what prices where fair. I then came across care free through the Web site cars.com . The price on my Toyota Camry was 1000 $ cheaper then all other places I had found. It was in better shape, cleanliness and lower miles. It seemed way to Good to be true. I was hesitant at 1st because i thought something must be wrong with it. The staff was very patient with me and didn't rush my Sale. They were compassionate when I explained I needed safe transportation for my children. After Looking at the Toyota Camry on the lot for over a week I finally decided to make the purchase. Right away took it to the shop because is still seemed to good to be true. The mechanics checked everything And told me my car is an outstanding shape and they couldn't believe the deal I got. I am so thankful I didn't listen to a few bad reviews!!!! THE Staff worked with me in a way I never would have received at a regular dealer. IT WAS A MORE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND I TRULY FELT THEY CARED about the car they were putting me in. Thank you care free auto for making my buying a car experience what you did!! I love my 2008 Toyota!!!!!

March 13, 2014

Thanks, thanks and thanks we luv the van just as you said we would, so glad you helped us find one. You are truly a great person to deal with I've tol...d a others to contact you which I am sure they have thanks again Mike we are so happy.

March 8, 2014

Bought a Lumina Van from Mike and he was honest with the problems he was aware of. Price was great, and van has been great truly good people work ther...e. Thanks Mike

Thanks you for your kind review. We really try to live up to your exact comments on honesty and price, glad the van is doing you so well. Please encou...rage others to shop with us Thanks Mike

Carefree Auto Sales