Average based on 3 reviews
  • Feel Good Purchase!

There was no pressure to buy. I felt like they were very honest and open with me about the car I bought. He was very knowledgeable about the cars on his lot. He was willing to work with me on any concerns that I had.

• A great car buying experience

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had (and I've had quite a lot!). It is a proper family business. You deal directly with the owners who are very friendly and helpful. There is no pressure at all. The cars are priced fairly and honestly. I have no hesitation at all recommending them to anyone looking for a quality used car.

• very honest good price

Great service very honest! Full repair shop and checked the car out before I bought saved me 800.00 dollars compared to other place

Thank You!!