• Driving in Style

Mike and his staff is truly a good team..I bought 4 cars from this dealership and they have always been friendly and truthful answering questions or concerns and will do whatever to satisfy their customers. They will always go the extra mile before and after your purchase. This dealership also has a good atmosphere and they don't pressure you to buy they just give you time and respect to decide.

• Counselor/ Case Manager

I have purchased four cars from MLK auto & I must say I have been very satisfied. I highly recommend if your looking for excellent customer services & to ride away feeling like you have had a great experience in car shopping MLK as well as the perfect car encourage you to shop MLK auto

• MLK Auto Sales turned this skeptic into a believer

Honestly I when I walked onto the lot I was skeptical of what kind of car and service I would receive. I had seen the Car a 2003 Mercedes S 500 On Cars.com. I was greeted by Dante He showed the car to me and just let the car sell itself. about 2-3 weeks later did a test drive and bought the car. The finance experience was INCREDIBLE !! I received the best rate I have ever Gotten in my life! I got the car I have wanted for a long time and the loan that I wanted So A Big THANK YOU to Dante and MLK Auto sales!

• Quality used vehicles

Dante answered my online query with a phone call as soon as they opened the lot and was knowledgeable and quick with the answers to my questions about the particular vehicle, price and manner of payment. Michael Fesser is a reputable businessman possessing sincere integrity, a virtue not found in too many car dealers these days. An overall positive experience which only took about 45 minutes from start to finish.

• Great car lot and friendly staff!

Nice car lot. Very friendly workers. Good selection of cars. Definitely would recommend to friends and we'll be coming back here next year for our next family car!

• Love the service and atmosphere here!

Very nice little lot. Friendly customer service and good selection of cars! I'll be going back for my next family car!

• Great experience, great staff. Very friendly!!

Wonderful buying experience. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Wonderful buying experience. Would recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Very frienddly service!

The people here, dante and micheal were super nice and didnt pressure us at all. Everyone was friendly and i did end up buying a car. Thank you

• Best car buying experience! Love MLK AUTO SALES!!

Hassle free experience and a great car at a super price. I highly recommend this dealer!

• Hurry an buy your car today!!! Highly recommended

If your looking for a hassle free car buying experience, Michael and Rex are the gentlemen to go see. The service was prompt and efficient. The inventory is full of high quality cars with CarFax backing. Excellent service! Nice to have a hassle free experience . Highly recommended. Thanks again fellas.