Average based on 9 reviews.
  • Outstanding folks

A little skeptical with office on washington st but was very impressed with professionalism, attitude and enthusiasm. I was well persuaded but not rushed or forced into a sale. I had a good experience with these folks. The tenacity with language and culture is hughly impressive.

• Good Experience

I got a kia rio 2006 and i have no problem with it since i got it and also the customer service was awesome!!!

• Great Service

I got a 05 Honda civic Hybrid and the customer service was excellent. i was told of my options during purchase process and i got the best deal on my car.

• Great Experience!!

I got a used Toyota Corolla 2003 from these guys and the customer service was excellent. I have not had any issues with the car. I highly recommend

• Great Experience

We had a wonderful experience at Indy Auto Land from the moment we walked into the dealership until we left. Jessica the sales rep was willing to do everything to make the sale fly. We did not qualify for the bank loan and the owner was able to work with us on our deposit. We trusted these guys and they delivered without a shadow of doubt. Great group of guys and very personable and knowledgeable. To top it, we got a 90 days warranty. I would recommend this dealership again.

• Excellent service

I purchased a '07 Accord from these guys a few months ago. Outstanding service! I would recommend this dealership to any one looking for a good deal.

• Impressive

I purchased a 2009 Nissan Altima. I was so impressed by the advice given to me and the opportunity offered to me to shop around and make the best decision. I walked out of this friendly office with smiles and a good car, very rear to find good guys like em. I totally recommend and will always buy from here.

• Down to Earth Guys

Down to earth group of guys. Ask for the owner, he gave 90days warranty on my vehicle and that made me feel very comfortable. I recommend over and over again.

• Trusted and Nice

These guys are down to earth and really nice. Would recommend over and over again.