2.0
Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Ineffective staff

Went there intending to pay cash for a specific vehicle I went to inspect and drive. Wanted to know what kind of aftermarket key can be made (and what it costs), since it only came with the valet key. The dense salesman kept insisting they need not look up key cost until AFTER we'd written a contract, then would then just add it to their list of contractual responsibilities. Umm, no - I don't want a contract, I'm just wondering what my options will be for keys after I hand you this big wad of cash for your car. He literally let me leave without being willing to address this question, which of course raises huge red flags. Maybe these keys can't be made? Maybe they cost $1,000 each? Not really a problem, easy to find another place in town that will sell me a car and answer my questions up front. Duh. Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.