All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep

87 reviews

87 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 18, 2020

My wife and I intended to just test drive a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Bourne the next day. Mike Castro and All American Jeep made this transaction enjoyable....

Thank you for the review!

October 3, 2020

Went in with a busted vehicle and left with a new 2020 dodge. Jason was very professional and knowledgeable. Thanks for helping me get into another vehicle....

Thank you for the review! We are so glad that our team could assist you.

September 26, 2020

First time buying a new car for us Jason was very helpful and friendly. We will definitely be going back in the future for any needs we have!

Thank you so much for the review! Please let us know if there is anything else that our team can assist you with.

September 14, 2020

I would like to thank you all at All America at Slaton. Ryan Schneider my salesman. He did an awesome job helping me. Get into our new SUV. Great price... and a great deal. 5- Stars from me. Thank you again

Thank you so much for the review! Please let us know if there is anything else that our team can help you with.

July 29, 2020

Jason Rose was so awesome. He was such a big help, he was super nice, and helped me get into a vehicle that I truly wanted. I will 100% recommend All American... Chrysler Dodge Jeep to anyone and I will 100% recommend Jason.

Thank you Jeff for the review! Please let us know if there is anything else that our team can assist you with.

May 18, 2020

I had a great experience at Spirit in Slaton Ryan Schneider was an incredible help and found exactly what I wanted, he also fought to get me a great deal... on my vehicle. I'll definitely recommend people to go see him.

Thank you so much for your review. Please let us know if there is anything else that our team can assist you with.

April 30, 2020

Bee at all American was amazing he got me in my Dodge Journey crossover. I couldn't believe it i love my suv. An all American is awesome

Thank you for the review. We are so glad that our team could help you.

ADP Agent

March 23, 2020

All American Chevrolet is a very professional dealership with exllelent sales personnel and manager. Answered our every question about the vehicle we were... interested in. Very kind and considerate place to do business!!!!

Thank you for the review. If there is anything else that our team can help you with, please let us know.

Hiram Flores

Finance Manager

Jim Pollard

Inventory Manager

January 31, 2020

Salesman, Austin Bradshaw, did not have my car cleaned and ready for me three day's after the sale as he promised. He was off work that day and didn't... tell anyone I was coming to pick up my car. The dealership loaned me a car and they got it cleaned, but when I returned to pick up my vehicle nobody knew where it was. The general manager apologized to me but Austin never apologied. He did send me an email asking me to give a review. I warned him I would tell the truth. He still did not reply. I do not recommend him as a salesman. Ask for somebody else. He needs to keep his word and he failed miserably with my situation.

We apologize that you are unsatisfied with your recent experience at our dealership. Our team works to have vehicle's ready as soon as possible for cu...stomers. We are sorry for this miscommunication and for the delay. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our store and ask for our General Manager. Thank you.

February 6, 2018

My sale person Jeese was real nice and also the financial guy was nice too overall y'all did great n I would recommend people to y'all.

Thanks for the wonderful feedback on us! Please come back and see us anytime!

Jesse Garcia