Sunnyside Automotive Group

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Dealership
    June 12, 2015

These guys definitely made me feel comfortable with my purchase. As a first time car owner, they guided me through the process and explained all the p...aperwork to me. They weren't hesitant to answer any of my questions and the whole time they were friendly about it! Great customer service, glad i bought my first car from them!

O.K. Service
    March 11, 2016

A little slow on getting back to us. But overall worked out.

Reliable Salesman
    January 26, 2016

We called in to receive more information on a vehicle we came across on cars.com. I wanted to make sure the vehicle had been well kept, no holes in th...e seats, no stains on the carpet, no funky smell etc. We were visiting other lots and even called in to make sure they were in good condition. When i went to the other lots, I had high expectations and was let down after we could clearly see tears from wear. Antonio was completely honest and told us the vehicle was pretty much brand new. We were so excited when we arrived after being let down so many times, the car we bought was perfect! Definitely was an honest salesman.

Stress free car shopping
    September 22, 2015

Sunnyside Auto group worked well with my family and I. Antonio & Jordan made our car buying experience run very smoothly. They were able to provide us... with many different financing options and got us a low interest rate too! We ended up buying an 08 PIlot that is still running great! Glad we chose Sunnyside because they truly provided us with great service.

Stress free car shopping
    September 22, 2015

Great buying experience, transparent salesmen
    March 7, 2015

I had been looking for a 1994-1995 Jeep Wrangler and found a very clean Jeep using Cars.com. I live near San Jose, California and made the trip to Sea...ttle after talking to Jordan a few times over the phone. He was very clear about the condition of the vehicle and agreed to hold if for me. My girlfriend and I flew into Seattle, bought the Jeep and drove back to San Jose that weekend! Jordan and the sales team were great to work with. Thanks guys!

Great To Work With
    October 8, 2014

We were looking for a passenger van for our business. We searched online and found what we were looking for at Sunnyside Automotive Group. Kandis made... us feel welcomed and helped us through the buying process of our van. We had our mechanic inspect it and he didn't find anything wrong with it. Considering the mileage on the van we were very happy to hear the news. We would definitely recommend Kandis and Sunnyside Automotive Group.

2005 FORD MUSTANG
    October 4, 2014

NO PRESSURE WHAT SO EVER, AT 55YRS OLD I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN GREAT CUSTUMER SERVICE, KANDIS WAS SO GREAT IN GETTING ME THE PRICE A...ND DEAL I WANTED TO GET. IF I DO BUY ANOTHER CAR YOU CAN BET IT WILL BE HERE AT SUNNYSIDE AUTO

Great dealer
    September 29, 2014

Very friendly and generous. Willing to explain everything in a step by step process. Would recommend :) my used car runs great

2008 BMW 5 series
    November 15, 2013

First time buyers at a dealer and so far no regrets. Great friendly enviorment and the employs always recieved us with a smile.

Your business id greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your BMW.

Sunnyside Automotive Group