New 888-200-7418 Dealer Website
Used 888-450-1311 Email Dealer
Service 888-459-8253

Average based on 134 reviews
  • Great Salesman!!!

After going to a few other local dealerships we happen to search online and saw that Englewood Ford had the vehicle we wanted and as soon as walked in the door I knew we were in the right place. Everyone was so nice and they were not your typical pushy salesman. I can not say enough about them and how easy they made it to purchase a vehicle and I would highly recommend them for your next vehicle purchase!!!

Thank you for your kind words and review, Steven and Heather Boggess. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

• Awesome.

What a great experience! Fast. Friendly. Will do all my vehicles needs here.

We're happy to hear that you're pleased with your experience here at Englewood Ford! We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come!

What a great experience! Fast. Friendly. Will do all my vehicles needs here.

• GREAT PLACE TOO PURCHASE A VEHICLE.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE MANAGER, OUR SALESMAN AND F & I DEPARTMENT. THE SHOP ALSO DID A GREAT JOB OF A FEW MINOR REPAIRS. A MOST ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE. THE DEALERSHIP DID EVERYTHING THEY PROMISED. ENGLEWOOD FORD HAS GOT TO BE THE EASIEST DEALERSHIP TOO PURCHASE A VEHICLE. MY WIFE AND I ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR EXPERIENCE AT ENGLEWOOD FORD!! THANK-YOU: BOB AND BARBARA WAGNER

• Buying a used car

Was a pleasure to deal with them. Easy process. No pressure, no games. Would do it again.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Lawrence! Thank you so much for choosing Englewood Ford as your first choice for service!

• F150 purchase

Very happy with Mickey Mullins, been buying from him for many years

Very happy with Mickey Mullins, been buying from him for many years

We're happy to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with our staff here at Englewood Ford! We sincerely appreciate your loyal business and hope to continue to serve you for many more years to come!

• Outstanding!!

Awesome people! Staff is very friendly and knowledgable. Class act!! I highly recommend.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Mike. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care, Mike!

• Professional

Thank you for your kind words and review, Donald. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

I came into Englewood Ford with the intention of buying a used car I had two vehicles in mind test drove both.Mike, the sales rep suggested that I take the vehicle home for the weekend. I took the mercury home and returned on Monday and we were able to make the sale. I have to say the experience at your dealership was extremely pleasant, Mike was very professional as was the rest of his team.Thank you we are very happy with our purchase.

• Great Dealership!!!!!!

I simply love my new Escape! All of the buttons and whistles are excellent! Just got back from a road trip to Michigan with it and it did very well!

• Great service

I purchased a used 2007 gmc yukon from englewood ford, service was speedy and great. Mike wright and c.j were very helpful with my buying experience, i will definitely go see them again on my next vehicle, thanks again.

• Great service

I bought a ford explorer and started hearing a rattle and we pin pointed a location and took it in the mechanic looked at it could not find the rattle either at first but they had us bring the care back and leave it for a day and they found that it was some wires that came loose. They fixed it and everything has been good so far.