• Great Experience

Richard, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Everyone--Donovan, Mike, Mike and Jake--were a pleasure to deal with. The search for the right Edge took a lot of effort, they kept us informed, and got the what we wanted.

• Oil Change

The folks at the check-in were very efficient. Between them and the service techs they had me in and out in no time.

• Service

always great service with a smile and new service area

always great service with a smile and new service area

• Great Dealership

Although the appointment was a bit long, I really liked the facilities and did get a sincere apology for the time. Also, the service tech took me through specifically what they did and the results. I have owned Fords for the last 3 decades and, of all the dealers, I would rate Englewood Ford tops.

• Quick Lane

Angie in quick lane along with Mike were great , Got my truck in immediately and service was quick. Great value for oil change.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Englewood Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• The Works

The dealership was ready to service my car at the time of my appointment. I always have my car serviced at Englewood Ford because they consistently deliver excellent service and the service techs always speak to me about what they did and advise me of any upcoming service that may be needed the next time I come in.

• Nancy Cook

Best ever experience in buying a car. Tim Evans is the best.

Best ever experience in buying a car. Tim Evans is the best.

• Englewood Service Team

All issues handled professionally and with customer service in mind.. excellent job!

• Service work at Englewood Ford

The Female associate who checked me in and handled the paperwork was very helpful. I appreciate her informing me of the actions taken on my vehicle. She was very pleasant also. Thank you

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Service my leased car

Good job servicing my leased car. Finished ahead of schedule.

Good job servicing my leased car. Finished ahead of schedule.