Carman FIAT

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

They don't honor a deal!
    March 9, 2017

When I bought my car they promised to provide a new set of red mirror caps. After we walked out the dealership, I never heard from them. I've been cal...ling them week after week and they were pushing back coming with a bunch of excuses every time. At the end, they told me that they won't honor the deal! Very disappointed! So, you better think twice before you walk in to this dealership!

Not recommended!
    March 9, 2017

Not recommended at all! When I bought my car they promised to provide a new set of red mirror caps. After we walked out the dealership, I never heard ...from them. I've been calling them week after week and they were pushing back coming with a bunch of excuses every time. At the end, they told me that they won't honor the deal! Very disappointed! So, you better think twice before you walk in to this dealership!

Carman FIAT