Reviews

Average Ratings

1.0
2 lifetime reviews.
  • They don't honor a deal!

    When I bought my car they promised to provide a new set of red mirror caps. After we walked out the dealership, I never heard from them. I've been...


    Show Full Review

    When I bought my car they promised to provide a new set of red mirror caps. After we walked out the dealership, I never heard from them. I've been calling them week after week and they were pushing back coming with a bunch of excuses every time. At the end, they told me that they won't honor the deal! Very disappointed! So, you better think twice before you walk in to this dealership!

    Does not recommend this dealer
    Shopped for a new car
    Did make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?

    Hide Full Review
  • Not recommended!

    Not recommended at all! When I bought my car they promised to provide a new set of red mirror caps. After we walked out the dealership, I never he...


    Show Full Review

    Not recommended at all! When I bought my car they promised to provide a new set of red mirror caps. After we walked out the dealership, I never heard from them. I've been calling them week after week and they were pushing back coming with a bunch of excuses every time. At the end, they told me that they won't honor the deal! Very disappointed! So, you better think twice before you walk in to this dealership!

    Does not recommend this dealer
    Shopped for a new car
    Did make a purchase
    0 people out of 0 found this review helpful. Did you?

    Hide Full Review