Jones Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Wickenburg

• Easiest truck buying experience EVER!!

The vehicle requested was available and at the price stated in the prior correspondence. Once getting to the establishment, no 8 hours of negotiating a "better price" and "this vehicle is close to what you wanted". We were in and out in less then 2 hours - my kind of truck buying!

Ruby, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• great place

got truck at less then posted every body was nice in at 415 out at 530 with my new truck

Calvin, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• 2017 F250!

Easy and no haggle pricing, I have purchased multiple vehicles from Chuck through Jones Ford and they are great to deal with.

• GMC 2500HD

Erica Slone was the best. She was very helpful and answered all my questions: A+ sales manager guy not so much :^(

• SERVICE TRUST

history of lack of trust building has been improving

history of lack of trust building has been improving

• Ford World

Good communication and service. I don't like your rules about 50 characters.

Good communication and service. I don't like your rules about 50 characters.

Hi Joe, I am replying on behalf of Cars.com. Only the title of your review is limited to 50 characters. Your actual review can be up to 4000 characters. Next time just scroll down a little further below the star rating to find this section. Thank you so much for using Cars.com, we value your feedback and your use of our site!!!

• Lube and Oil Change

The nice thing, you call make an appointment show up and they handle the rest. From the advisors like Tabatha Solberg to your mechanics you have a very professional crew. Thanks

• service on my polaris

did a great job. am very happy withe the service, service people a very pleasant and kind. will take my vehicle back to jones quick lane when it needs to be serviced again.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Nancy! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Service

The people were very helpful. The service was great.

The people were very helpful. The service was great.

• Returning customer

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! Safe travels!

Chris Yates is remarkable salesman extremely knowledgeable . He goes out of his way to accommodate his customers. Our finance person Tim Weil was spot on, and went above and beyond on our deal.