Jones Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Wickenburg

Sunday Closed Closed
New (602) 635-3400 (602) 635-3400
Used (602) 457-5047 (602) 457-5047
Service (602) 635-6264 (602) 635-6264

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

I was impressed by the attitudes of the employees. All of our questions were answered in a patient and polite manner.

Dealer response

Hi, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

New car sales

The entire process went very smoothly. Chuck was professional as always. We have purchased vehicles in the past and have always had great service.

Buyers Should Visit This Dealer

I dealt with the Owner, found him to be professional, very reasonable and accommodating to all issues concerning my vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

No high pressure, great Customer service

My experience at Jones Ford in Wickenburg was the best experience I ever had in buying a vehicle. There was no high pressure from the sales room to the finance manager. All the staff was friendly they made you feel like family. It was great knowing that they care about customer service you don’t find that anymore anywhere I would highly recommend buying a vehicle there through all my friends.

Dealer response

Hi Alvin, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Jones Ford Wickenburg. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Have a great day!

Ford F150

Short and sweet not long to complete. Was in and out in no time. Truck was ready and waiting for us to pick up

Dealer response

Hi Ben, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Great service, honest recommendations.

The personal attention. The service managers get to know you, and I feel that they truly look out for your best interests -- they do not recommend unnecessary work.

Dealer response

Hi Marty, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Will be back

Very friendly. Service was done promptly. They even covered the floor mat to keep my Jeep clean. Nice waiting area.

Dealer response

Hello Trish, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

I enjoy taking my car in for service at Jones Ford

Service is fast and reliable. They have very friendly personnel. I usually wait in their clean waiting room and enjoy their coffee and popcorn!

Dealer response

Mary, we're so pleased to hear that everything was completed so quickly and to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you. Safe travels!

Best service department ever

Friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating. The whole staff cares about taking care of all my needs. Easy to contact, make appointment, get what I need for reasonable price. Their waiting room is clean. They have a tv, reading materials, popcorn, and a restroom. I have never been disappointed when taking any of my vehicles to them.

Dealer response

Hi Rhonda, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Great services always

Polite and helpful staff . Been going there for many years. Purchased two cars from there. Convenient, accommodating knowledgeable but not overbearing

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!