5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 53 reviews

Call This Dealer

53 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep from DealerRater.com

Go to Fitzgerald country side JEEP
    March 9, 2018

Bill, Jaime and their team have always been so professional, caring and considerate. I've been going here for service for the last 6 yrs. I highly r...ecommend you service your vehicle with them. Thank you all for taking good care of my jeep. See you soon!

Thank you for providing your feedback as a longtime customer. Jamie takes special pride in providing her customers with outstanding service.

Go to Fitzgerald's First
    February 5, 2018

When I was getting ready to buy a new vehicle I searched dealerships nearest to where I live and wasn't happy with what they had on their lots or the ...sales people. When I went to Fitzgerald's to see what they had I got information about the different model Jeeps which helped me to decide what I wanted. There was never any pressure and when I was ready to make the purchase they got me exactly what I wanted. Save yourself time, money and the stress of purchasing a new vehicle and go to Fitzgerald's first.

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

We are so pleased that we were able to delight you with our service and get you into a vehicle that you will enjoy for many years. Thank you for takin...g the time to provide your feedback on your sales experience.

new jeep purchase
    November 11, 2017

just bought a new 2017 Rubicon Jeep. Was treated like family, and NOT a "customer". Very happy with dealership and Dan Reese salesman. Returned a wee...k later with service question, they immediately got me in, questions answered, away I went. Didn't have to wait at all. Everyone was very helpful and I would recommend dealership to everyone. Dan Reese was a new salesman at the dealership, and what he didn't know, he immediately found answers to. I have already sent him customers, who too were very happy. Awesome dealership.

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer and we are happy our team was able to p...rovide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

AWESOME DEALERSHIP!
    November 11, 2017

Do yourself the favor and go first to Fitz before any other dealership. Jim Gass and Sean the finance manager were by far the best individuals I have ...ever worked with in regards to a new vehicle purchase. I wasn't the easiest person to deal with but they are extremely fair, honest, understanding and respectable people and their is no pushing around or false proposals. I am the happy owner of a 2018 Jeep Cherokee with a comfortable payment and a great extended warranty! Thanks Jim and Sean, I truly mean this when I say your the best in the business!

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

We are happy to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your recommendation of our team and the staff here at Fitzge...rald's look forward to further serving you in the future!

BEST EXPERIENCE BY FAR!
    November 11, 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and business. Enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER
    August 28, 2017

Mike Santagada and crew gave me the best car buying experience ever. No pressure, no haggling, no fuss. They had exactly what I wanted and gave me s...ervice and attention fit for a king. ALL the staff at Fitzgerald Auto showed commitment to the highest quality of customer service . . . fast, efficient, with a handshake, smile, and terrific sense of humor. Mike and the crew made my day!

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership.... Thanks again for the great review!

Listened to me and worked hard to suit my needs
    August 19, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude at Fitzgerald Countryside Jeep last weekend and had a great experience. My sales guy Pete Lopez was low ...pressure and accommodating. I didn't have time to complete the transaction on Saturday so he got everything set up for me to come back on Sunday and make the purchase. Problem was when I left on Saturday they didn't have a vehicle with the exact combination of features that I wanted. Pete worked late Saturday night and emailed me links to Cherokees that fit my requirements. At 8:30pm he finally located the one that I wanted. On Sunday I went in and the car was ready for a test drive. The finance manager Joe Nicolosi worked out a great financing offer for me and I bought the car. Everyone loves the car and I offered to drive coworkers to lunch all week to show off. Thanks Pete & Joe for a job well done.

Respected my time
    August 18, 2017

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

No muss. No fuss. Just a car.
    June 12, 2017

We tried to purchase a car at another dealership and got the runaround. You know, the gladhanding when you walk in the door that quickly devolves into... waiting around. After about 20 minutes, we left and saw Fitzgerald Auto Malls on the way home and stopped in. See, we actually did want to buy a car. We just needed someone to sell us one and not give us the runaround. Pete Lopez was our salesman. He very briefly explained the upfront pricing. We told him what we were looking for and he let us test drive a few different options. We found exactly what we were looking for and we did a very quick no muss no fuss deal and drove off the lot with our car. Everyone was helpful and there was no pressure to buy, finance, add options, etc. No handwringing about anything. No running back and forth to a manager and making us wait. Overall it was a very positive experience and I would definitely go back.

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

We appreciate your honest feedback. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by Pete and our team, and we hope you're enjoying your car. Ple...ase let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road!

Outstanding!
    May 28, 2017

This dealership???s Service Department is ???Top Notch???! I really wasn???t looking forward to researching tires for my car??? But the Service Mana...ger, Jami took the time to research all of my options, and then update me with all the details such as warranty, brand and price. Talk about ???Outstanding??? customer service, professionalism and knowledge??? this place had it all from the moment I pull into the service bay. From this experience, you've gained a loyal customer. A Huge Thank You To Jami And The Entire Team!

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Hi, Rick! Thanks so much for this outstanding review of Jami and our service department. Please feel free to give us a ring if you have any questions.... Hope to see you again next time you are in need of service for your vehicle.

28253 US Hwy 19 N Clearwater, FL 33761