Southern Car Emporium

Call This Dealer

Used

• the staff is great
    March 28, 2017

recently bought a 2005 Infiniti G35 from them and I'm so in love with my car... the staff is great and isn't pushy like most dealerships

Very satisfied with purchase and staff.
    February 4, 2017

Salesman was not pushy like most cars salesman and there was no back and forth haggling which I appreciate. They told me what they wanted and told me... all they knew about the cars I looked at. Very helpful and timely in sales paperwork. Very satisfied with the dealership overall.

couldn't get any information for them on the vehic
    January 12, 2017

I emailed the dealership trying to get information I was very interested never got any replies from anyone at the dealership. The truck is still on ca...rs.Com weeks after I sent the email. I guess they don't want to sell it waste of my time.

Awesome
    September 28, 2016

Billy and Jan were great. Great place to buy a car.

I've yet to receive a response to my request
    September 13, 2016

I made a request for information about a vehicle, but have yet to receive a response.

very satisfied buyer
    January 29, 2016

I love my truck! The staff a southern car emporium were completely honest with me about my truck and treated me very well. They even drove me to my ba...nk so I could cut a check. I will recommend southern car emporium to all my friends and family. I am so happy with my purchase. Southern car emporium, you guys ROCK!!!

Thanks for your glowing review...glad we were there to help.

Very grateful
    January 26, 2016

I recently bought an altima from here. The people were great. They were so helpful. I have been to several car lots looking and this was the only one ...that was willing to negotiate and fit the price with my budget. As a single mom of 2 kids I am very grateful for that. Thank you southern car!!!!!

Thanks for the glowing review...glad we could help

Poor response to interested customers
    November 2, 2015

I emailed and called as well, but the only response I got was an email saying "If you want to know about a certain car, visit our website". If I am go...ing to drive 300 miles for a car, I want to talk to an actual person! It seems that a lot of their cars are salvage, rebuilt, or bonded title previous wrecks, which I avoid like the plague, because they are almost impossible to trade in later. I had been looking at two identical cars, and after checking the Carfax on their car, (at the other dealership, who was more than willing to run a Carfax) It turns out the one that Southern Emp. had, was another horror story with a bonded title. The twin to that one that I was also considering, was a 2 owner car with a clean Carfax, with a complete service history from the day it was made, and it was priced the same as their bonded title previous wreck was. Guess which one I bought? The one with the wreck free, complete service history, 2 owner car! I am glad now that they didn't respond better, it saved me a 300 mile trip! Other than that, I know nothing about them. It's the old cliche'...."you get what you pay for". Nothing personal!

I am sorry your experience was less than excellent. Hopefully we will be able to assist you in the future.

Bought 08 Civic, LOVE IT
    October 19, 2015

Let me start off by saying, before looking here, do your research on rebuilt titles, specifically Tennessee. Unlike what I was told by other people, t...hese can be insured just like a normal vehicle that hasn't been wrecked and have to undergo an inspection before getting a rebuilt title. I originally went into look at a Focus but when I saw the civic I knew that was what I wanted, even though the sticker price was a little more than I had to spend, but luckily they were kind enough to work with me on the price. The quality of repair left a little to be desired, but after driving it for over 1,500 miles in a month, it all just seems to be cosmetic, which isn't significant to me. It would also be nice if they would offer complimentary carfaxes since these are cars that have been rebuilt to see what exact damage happened and how the car was cared for before the accident. Other than that, I would recommend Southern Car Emporium to anybody looking for a nice car on a college budget.

Thanks for the glowing review...our management says that carfax is not financially feasible for us since we have such a large inventory to choose fro...m...however customers who want a carfax are welcome to call us for vin information and run their own. Again, we're glad we could be of serive for your auto needs.

Not very Friendly
    December 18, 2014

Not very friendly and didn't want to show us anything when I told them how much money I was working with. What he didn't know is I had more money but ...had to start our lower... He could have sold me something but his inventory was in rough shape...

Sorry to hear your experience was less than you expected. Unfortunately, our sales team is limited on negotiating a price difference on our inventory... to what they are given as pricing in dealing with customers. It is unfortunate too, that lots of folks have a champagne taste with a draft beer budget to work with. Good luck in your quest for a used vehicle.

Southern Car Emporium