Marion Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

So Friendly
    February 17, 2018

Got my oil change twice here since I got my car. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and they do a great job! Price is very reasonable! Very happy wit...h their service!

Cathryn, we are so pleased to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction! We hope to be of service to you again. Take care!

Great Dealership!
    October 31, 2017

I was in the need for a vehicle as my older high mileage vehicle was in need of serious repairs. Marion Chevrolet came to the rescue in a timely mann...er by finding me the vehicle I wanted at the price and payment I could afford. The management staff got me a great interest rate and has taken care of me after the sale. I would refer everyone to this dealership as the sales and service departments are excellent!

Marion Chevy
    June 24, 2017

Great job - happy with sales associate and dealership.

Diana
    June 20, 2017

I was so happy with Doug my sales man he was the best he helped me through everything and I really can't believe how smooth it went sorry can't rememb...er the other two guys name the one that got me feeling he good deal and the guy that I talked to last signing all the papers they even stayed late thank you so much

GREAT EXPERIENCE
    September 22, 2016

i was looking for a particular vehicle and saw one listed at Marion GMC. I worked with Trevor the Internet Manager and asked him a thousand questions... as I lived in another state. He responded to every question, never got aggravated and consequently I had the best car buying experience ever. This dealership is top rated and I can see why. I also had John in finance go the extra mile to help me thru a situation and if you want quality before, during and after the sale, check out these guys before you buy a car anywhere else. I recommend them to everyone, you won't be sorry.

Great Service
    June 8, 2016

I took my Corvette GS in for routine maintenance, and was very pleased with the service. Wyatt greeted me promptly and was very helpful and attentive.... The service technician did an excellent job on my car and treated it with the utmost care/respect. I will be returning here for future service/repair work. Thank You!

April 30, 2016

I was really pleased with the help I got from the salesman Randy Scott. I'm trying to find the perfect truck and randy has worked really hard helping ...me. I really appreciate his professionalism.

VERY HAPPY WITH RANDY SCOTT
    April 27, 2016

REALLY PLEASED THAT I CHOSE TO BUY MY TRUCK AT MARION CHEVROLET. RANDY SCOTT DID A GREAT JOB HELPING ME TO FIND THE RIGHT TRUCK TO PULL MY HORSE TRAIL...ER. I WENT IN THINKING I KNEW WHAT I WANTED. HOWEVER RANDY POINTED OUT SOME THINGS TO ME TO GET ME IN THE RIGHT TRUCK FOR ME. I WAS REALLY HAPPY WITH WHAT I PAID. BUT MOSTLY IT WAS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I GOT FROM RANDY AND THE WHOLE DEALERSHIP. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Satisfaction Guaranteed
    April 21, 2016

On the 20th of April I had the opportunity to vist the dealership . I went there to trade for a 2015 Camaro. I met with Larry Sheretz and we set down ...and worked out a deal . He said that he wanted to trade with me and what ever it took he would try and work the deal. He made me an offer and I told him that that wouldn't work. I told him what I would trade for and he took the offer to Larry Webb and he told me that would work. I had been to other dealerships in the area and they didn't even come close to the offer at Marion Chevrolet. They sent me to Jeff Daughtery to do the paper work and I was out the door. I was very satisfied with the time it toof to do this deal. I have always tried to by local to help pout with the economic in Marion. I will highly recommend to go and trade at Marion Chevrolet.

Fantastic customer service!
    April 20, 2016

Trevor Lynn took care of all of our family needs. I felt as if he wouldn't of put me in a car he wouldn't put his own family in. The service departmen...t was also great! Great and friendly dealership!

Marion Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac