Macrocar Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

• February 25, 2014

Drove to this dealer from Pittsburgh, Pa. to get a good deal on a Honda CR-V. The prices in Pgh are very high and this dealer's prices are very reason...able. Milan was very patient, friendly and honest. He let us take our time test driving the car and answered our questions. The deal went smoothly on both sides. Nice selection of vehicles. I highly recommend Macrocar Sales!

March 5, 2018

Easy buying process. I got F-150 from this place almost four month ago. Everything still good. They have good assortment of vehicles and trucks. Than...k you

February 27, 2015

I bought a Trailblazer recently and all I can say that I'm very happy with the car!! No issues with it what so ever. People were very friendly and the...re was no pressure into buying a car. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family!!! Mike S

August 27, 2014

I found this dealer online & very glad I did. I've never written an online review before, but I wanted to share my great experience & recommendation o...f this dealer. Milan really went out of his way to help, made things very easy & had great prices on really nice cars! I've recommended this honest dealer to my family & friends, too! Thanks Milan & Macrocar Sales!

June 25, 2014

My husband & I were shopping on Cars.com for a dependable car, & found this dealer. Milan & his team at Macrocar Sales really helped us find just the ...right car...and treated us right! We wanted to share our 5 STAR experience, and recommend this dealer to others. Thanks Milan!

April 13, 2014

I was looking online for a car. I found this dealer. The whole buying process was easy. The guys were nice and very helpful. I bought the car for very... reasonable price. I wanted to recommend this dealer to everyone. Thanks Macrocar Sales!

November 25, 2013

I was looking online for a car for my daughter. I found this dealer and glad I did. The whole buying process was quick & easy, & the guys were nice & ...very helpful. Wanted to share our good experience with this dealer. Thanks Macrocar Sales!

Macrocar Sales