Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 324 reviews

Call This Dealer

324 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep from DealerRater.com

May 13, 2018

This is the 3 rd vehicle I???ve bought from Paul and he always is a pleasure to deal with and always finds a way to make the payments work for us!! Th...ankyou Paul!!

May 12, 2018

Came in needing a new car at 9 months pregnant and Paul made my trade stress free! He was very kind and knowledgeable at helping us decide what car wa...s best suited for us and giving us the best deal possible he took care of us start to finish if your needing a new car I would definitely recommend seeing Paul Damiano! We also worked with Becky in finance she also helped make the deal stress free! They both made it a overall great experience, come see them both at country dodge!

May 11, 2018

5+ stars!! Talk to Jack Davies ! He helped us pick out exactly what we wanted, putting in work and doing a lot of walking all around the lot to find s...omething in our price range! Respectable and honest. Not very many car salesmen out there like this one. I know where I???ll be going when I decide to buy another vehicle.

May 10, 2018

Paul and his colleagues were really great! The entire experience went smoothly and I???ll definitely come back when the time comes. Happy customers fo...r sure!

May 2, 2018

Paul is Very Professional. We will deal with him again. Wife Loves her Jeep. Paul is very knowledgeable and personable. We will be going back when it'...s time.

April 29, 2018

Excellent group of workers who help you get exactly what you want they work with you on the prices and are very fair and friendly people

April 24, 2018

We wanted to shop local and we???re extremely glad we did. Paul was very knowledgeable and took extra time to explain how everything worked. Very low ...pressure and no hidden costs. They were willing to listen and accommodate all our needs. Very good selection on the lot as well. I would recommend stopping by and don???t think you will be disappointed.

April 22, 2018

Kara was great for what we were looking for!!! My wife and I didn???t really understand leasing, but she walked us thru it over the phone, and had ...some ideas for us when we got there. I am a truck kind of guy, and she had the PERFECT deal for us in under an hour! It was SO MUCH EASIER than I thought it would be. I have been to multiple dealerships in the past, and I don???t need to shop around anymore. Kara and country dodge are my people now!!!!!

April 17, 2018

Great buying experience from start to finish. Stress free environment with employees willing to help. i would advise family and friends to shop at Co...untry Chrysler for new or used cars

April 12, 2018

Jane / Kara, Thanks for all your help in my recent purchase. You were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend you ...and Country Jeep to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Thanks Rob Hesketh

Jane Welsh