Chillicothe Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Nice Selection and Price range
    January 22, 2014

I drove over 2 hours to come look at a specific car (07 Pacifica) I was looking for. I called ahead of time and asked for full detail of body conditio...n and mechanicals. He spent time going over the vehicle and its history. My 2 hour drive was worth me getting the vehicle I was looking for.

Top Notch customer service.
    December 6, 2013

We visited the facility after seeing a Trailblazer on the internet that we were interested in. The lot is not the biggest but they had cars packed nea...tly in front and even more ready to sale out back. Vehicles were clean, road tested well, and were reasonable priced. I found another Trailblazer out back not advertised yet that we purchased. Our kid will need a car soon and We will be back.

Chillicothe Auto Sales