Hometown Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.

New 866-955-7574 Dealer Website
Used 866-955-8721 Email Dealer
Service 866-957-9326

• WOW! Awesome Salesman!

Awesome experience from internet contact to sales to driving off in our newly purchased car! We had a great experience and highly recommend Hometown Chevrolet. Thank you to Bambi, Stephen, and Jeff Law!

• TODD GRIGGS

TODD AT HOMETOWN CHEVROLET WAS AWESOME AND GOT ME A GREAT DEAL ! VERY PLEASED WITH MY EXPERIENCE PURCHASING MY NEW CAR!

• TODD GRIGGS

THE SALESMAN DID A TERRIFIC JOB. HE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND CORDIAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO ASKS.

• STEPHEN RAKES WAS GREAT!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER! I LOVE ALL THE FLASHY CHROME, NAVIGATION, AND ESPECIALLY THE HEATED LEATHER SEATS AND SUNROOF. THANK YOU STEPHEN RAKES!

• Stephen Rakes

I came in just to see what I could get I really want another Chevrolet. A blue one I got approved for a 2007 Out lander Mitsubishi. I happy with that. Thank God and Stephen for the help. I`m leaving happy and hurt all at the same time. I`m going to miss my girl. Thanks again Stephen and crew.

• Todd Griggs

Friendly and up front with Information. Very pleased with my process of buying a car at Hometown Chevrolet Buick GMC!

• JIMMY HUTCHENS

JIMMY HUTCHENS WAS GREAT TO ME ! GOOD SERVICES !! ENOUGH SAID.

JIMMY HUTCHENS WAS GREAT TO ME ! GOOD SERVICES !! ENOUGH SAID.

• Bambi Hundley

A very enjoyable experience on buying our Equinox!

A very enjoyable experience on buying our Equinox!

• JIMMY HUTCHENS

JIMMY HUTCHENS HE WAS A GREAT GUY AND I WOULD TALK TO HIM AGAIN HE WAS VERY NICE!

• HOMETOWN WAS GREAT!

GREAT SERVICE, FRIENDLY, AND COURTEOUS ! GREAT JOB WILL RECOMMEND VERY HIGHLY!

GREAT SERVICE, FRIENDLY, AND COURTEOUS ! GREAT JOB WILL RECOMMEND VERY HIGHLY!