West Coast Automotive Group Inc.

(5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Awesome Experience!
    November 3, 2014

West Coast dealership is honest and affordable! I was searching for a Jeep Liberty for a long time and have dealt with many dealerships. The second I ...talked with West Coast, I knew they were good people. Upfront, easy to work with and quick. I had some bad credit problems and they got me financed at a great rate! I highly recommended them to anyone looking for a used vehicle!!

• VERY HAPPY WITH MY RANGE ROVER!
    February 29, 2016

THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST! I WORKED WITH BARRY AND IT WAS NOTHING SHORT OF AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE OVER ALL! I HAD MY RANGE FOR 3 MONTHS NOW AND I LOVE IT...! THANK YOU GUYS!

• Fantastic dealership and people!
    March 23, 2015

Barry was one of the most professional people I've met in the car business and I spent time in that business myself! The car I purchased had some issu...es within the first week and they took care of everything with no questions and at no cost to me! Very professional! I will certainly look to them first for my next used car and you should do the same! Ask for Barry and he will take care of you!

• Friendly, quick and affordable!
    October 24, 2014

I recently purchased a 2012 Acura TSX from West Coast Auto Group and they were amazing! Low pressure, friendly and straight to the point! The cars are... clean, well maintained and cheaper than the rest that I looked at! I will be sending all of my family and friends to them in the future! Thank you West Coast!!

• Nice, honest people
    August 12, 2014

Purchased an Audi TT from Barry and Mani over the Internet through Cars.com. Overall, I found them very nice, good people to deal with. Had some troub...le communicating through cars.com email feature, and resorted to the old-fashioned telephone. Ha! I enjoyed the experience and got a great car.

• Easy going and friendly staff. I love my car!
    February 12, 2014

I bought my 2003 honda Civic from West Coast Auto Group. It is great! I will definitely return to them for services and when I need a new car.

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you choosing West Coast Auto Group.

West Coast Automotive Group Inc.
231 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97232