Kiefer Nissan / Volvo Cars of Corvallis

4.4
  • Great sales team, exemplary sales and service.

Easy sales and finance experience and awesome service team. Brake repair under extended warantee and oil changes done in a timely and efficient manner. car came back washed. Friendly all around team.

• Car serviced

I took my car in to have it serviced and I had a personal item taken from my car.

• Great buying experience!

I let them know what I was looking for in a used Nissan Frontier and two days later received a call from Andrew Brenneman letting me know they had what I might be looking for. Went in after work on a Friday, had a test drive and purchased that evening. Could not have been easier! Andrew was very knowledgeable and friendly and was only interested in my needs and wants. I will be a repeat customer.

• Great experience

Dj was a great help. Finance dept was awesome. Great overall service. I recommend kiefer nissan of corvallis to anyone who is in the market

• Great experience

Great experience with dj he was very helpful with my wants and needs as for a new vehicle. The finance department was awesome as well. I highly recommend kiefer nissan of corvallis

• Awesome experience

I went in and saw this guy named Bryan and he was very professional and he was not pushy or anything like that. He got what I said I was looking for and it was a little over my price range but he still was able to work with me and make it work to where I could get the car I liked. He got me into a car that day that I went in and took very good care of me I would highly recommend this place to any friends or family of mine.

• Great Place to Purchase a vehicle

I have to say the over all environment and sales Associates are very clean and welcoming. I have purchased a vehicle from there and with as comfortable as it was made for me I just recently took my Daughter in to Purchase her first car and once again everything was clean and welcoming. I and my Daughter both got the same sales Associate his name is Brian Halverson he did an outstanding job for the both of us I would not only recommend the dealership but without any doubts I would Highly recommend Brian Halverson he takes his time with you.

• Happily satisfied

I am very happy with my experience with Brian Halverson for his good pleasure meeting with me

• Excellant experience

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Kiefer Nissan and had a very satisfying experience. My sales associate was Casey Anderson who was an extremely friendly and knowledgeable man. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for then searched the inventory and found the exact model I was looking for. I drive for a medical transport company and am constantly on the road watching cars travel past me and have been very impressed with the Altima coupes. We located a 2013 Altima 2.5S in Maroon that I fell in love with, he let me borrow it for an appointment I had that day in Salem so I had a no pressure drive of about 100 miles to get the feel of the vehicle how I normally drive and it was mine. Financing was smooth with Duane Smiley explaining the contract to my satisfaction.  All in all I would recommend Kiefer Nissan in Corvallis  to everyone looking for a quality vehicle and wonderful people to work with. Bill Orchard

• Best Car Buying Experience

This dealership was amazing-they catered to my needs and wants in finding a car-they even brought in a car that fit my needs. Casey and company went above and beyond in customer service! Would very much recommend Kiefer Nissan/Volvo for anyone's buying needs!