Elite Motors Auto Sales

(5.0) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• We just purchased our third car

When they found the PERFECT car for my daughter, we made our third purchase from Elite Motors. First we got a Monte Carlo for our son, then an Equinox... for myself and now a Grand Am for our daughter. Every car was in excellent condition, and just what we needed. The team was so easy to work with, they made the process so simple. Each time I just said, "We need a car." They asked what we wanted, our price point and such... and then they would point us to a nice selection of vehicles to choose from. They have a very nice selection too. Thanks guys.

• Customers

Great customer service this is my second time buying here and we love it great cars

• Helped us out. Beautiful Car.

We purchase our vehicle from Rendell. He made the process simple and quick. You can tell they take pride in how well their vehicles are cleaned and th...e overall condition. We had one issue we notice right after purchasing, but after contacting them about it, they sent us a check to reimbursed us for the repairs we had done to fix the issue. They took care of us as customer right away and it was greatly appreciated!! Very happy with our services and with our beautiful vehicle. Rides like a dream :)

• Honest!

We test drove two similar vehicles on the lot. We felt there was an issue with one of the vehicles. The sales associate agreed with our concern, and h...ad it in the shop the following business day, with parts ordered for the vehicle to be repaired the next following business day. Granted we did not purchase the vehicle after reading some of the reviews the vehicle had recevied, but I highly value the quick response to get a problem solved. I would definitely recommend this business for someone who is looking to purhcase a vehicle.

• Made it right - right away

I purchased a Ford Escape at Elite Motors. When I got home (Pierre, SD) I learned that one of the keys was so badly bent that it only partially worked..., sometimes. Rendell had me get a quote from the local dealership for a new key, and he mailed us the check to cover the full amount right away. Great customer-oriented business; we were very pleased.

• excellent service

Just bought my second car from them. They are amazing to work with and I got an incredible deal on my trade in.

• wonderful people to work with!

My wife found me the prefect truck at elite motors. They were really great to work with. We told them where we wanted to be with payments and they eve...n did a great job on helping with that. Will be buying next truck with them again!

• GREAT TO WORK WITH

I was in the market to for a vehicle that gets good gas mileage, but did not want to spend an arm and a leg. The sales associate completely understood... where I was coming from. He was able to find me a car within my budget and worked very hard to get what I needed accomplished. Highly recommend Elite Motors. Great to work with, fun to talk too, and not too bad looking either. ;)

• Wonderful Experience

Elite Motors found the perfect vehicle I was looking for and at a super-reasonable price! I will definitely be using Elite next time I am shopping for... a vehicle!! Highly recommended!!

• WORST EXPERIENCE! DO NOT BUY FROM ELITE MOTORS!!

DO NOT BUY FROM ELITE MOTORS. We had an awful experience. We have had nothing but problems since we bought the car and they would not help us with any... of it! It has been very expensive. Worst mistake we have made! Find somewhere else to buy a used vehicle!!!

Elite Motors Auto Sales