LBC Auto Sales

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 19 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 7, 2015

I went to so many different dealers looking for the right car at the right price and came across lbc auto and I was impressed by the service they gave... me. They treated me well and worked with me on my price. I am satisfied very much and would definitely recommend lbc to anyone looking for a used car for yourself your child your spouse anyone, they are great.... Pedro was great help if you need help ask for him definitely

July 13, 2018

Purchased Toyota Corolla from these guys few months ago. Very happy with the car. Mike was helpful with car selection and after purchase plates and title.... Great experience overall.

July 3, 2018

Great service and very attentive to customers needs.Very helpful in looking for a vehicle.Will refer many people to buy a vehicle.Easy location to fine... in houston

October 18, 2017

Thank you LBC auto sales for helping me buy my dream car , my sales guy was Mike , he is one of the most honest people dealt with. He is straight forward... and told me what he can or can't do , overall great experience. Bought 2008 BMW with good running condition and affordable price.

October 18, 2017

I don't know who sits and write these peoples reviews but they're not true and they are horrible I had the pleasure of dealing with LBC when I first pulled... up I saw a bunch of cars that were OK looking cars I proceed to go in and try to inquire about the cars while Well I'm looking a girl greed to me and I asked her the prices of each car and I told her what colors I was interested and we got inside remind you they have a big sign in the front of their facility that says buy here pay here and your job is your credit as soon as I get inside she runs my credit and then the manager comes over and said there was nothing he could do for me and his name was Mike and he was not pleasant he told me I needed to go look around and basically was like there's nothing you can do for me but I thought this is your job is your credit thats why I'm here if I wanted to put $3000 down on a car I would've went to the dealership and got something that I know it's not a piece of crap in one car even smell like it was flooded out went right across the street put $1500 down on a nice car so I'm glad I don't have to deal with them anyway

January 17, 2017

Bought a car from there and started regretting buying car from there. The problem started within a week. Need to change tyre and cluster within 15 days... of buying. I dont recommend anyone to go there.

October 9, 2016

Definitely one of the best used car dealerships in houston. Went to about 4 other dealerships before this one and this one was by far the best. No one... pressuring you to buy anything, they don't even ride along in the test drive so you're free to drive like the normal houston driver. The cars they offer are all in pretty good condition(probably cause they have their own mechanics check on them). And even though the car I got had some minor issues (normal chevy stuff) they replaced all the parts for free. Twice. It's pretty hard to find a dealership that would even consider doing the work at a discounted price, yet alone for free. I wouldn't suggest any other used car dealership besides this one.

October 8, 2016

I recently purchased a car and had an easy and smooth experience. Pedro was my salesman and he was great. He turned me over to Mike in finance who was... professional, friendly and quick! I will purchase all my future cars from LBC .

October 8, 2016

Honestly, first time ever getting a car in America and I am impressed. I got honest replies to my questions, no sugar coating, and most of all people... who wanted to work with me. They were patient and gave me all the time and space I needed to finally leave the lot with the car. Great Nissan Altima 2.5 at a great rate. mike was my guy and he truly is the man to be yours. Go there for sure

October 7, 2016

Reviews do not lie! Out standing customer service. Greater than expected value. Was presented with many options and choices. Clean and up to date vehicles... only. I was approved even with a below average credit score. Perfect place for first timer car owners, allows opportunity and a reason to trust dealerahips again. If you have any questions or concerns there is no beating around the bush here nor any type of reason not to trust this eco friendly and budget worth finding place! They are happy to help with any well given service to a customer that understands and ready to listen. Very patient and understanding staff. You will not have to go through a million people to get one answer. Very happy to consider this place a safe haven for my car and my money.