• Great experience with Anibal "Sammy" Seminario

We appreciate the kind review, Juliet!

I went to Concord Mazda looking for a car and I'm glad I met Anibal AKA Sammy. He made the entire process as easy as you wouldn't believe! If you are looking for a car contact him. The best car buying experience.

We appreciate the kind review, Juliet!

• Great service that goes the extra mile

Thanks for the kind review, Megan! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

Sammy was great to work with. We were on the same page for pricing. He had the car prepped and delivered to our house within 48 hours from the purchase. Also went the extra step to show us all the features and how to operate the tech side of programming. Nice personality, trustworthy, not pushy.

Thanks for the kind review, Megan! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

• Great experience with Anibal "Sammy" Seminario

• Buying our new 2017 CX5 Touring at Concord Mazda

Thank you so much for the kind review! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

We dealt with Anibal "Sammy" Seminario. He was very engaging and honest, answered all our questions and tried to make the whole process flow smoothly. We were very pleased with the buying experience. The Financial manager Omar was also very professional and the paperwork went well. We recommend Sammy and the whole dealership to future customers.

• Great Car buying experience

Easy transaction Love concord Mazda would recommend for a used vehicle Brian and Eric made it happen.

Thanks for the great review!

Thanks for the great review!

• Brian was awesome

Easy and simple, no hassle no haggle no brainer deal would definitely recommend

Thank you for the great review, Ryan!

Easy and simple, no hassle no haggle no brainer deal would definitely recommend

Thank you for the great review, Ryan!

• Outstanding personalized service!

We appreciate the thoughtful review, Mark! We love hearing from our happy car buyers! Enjoy your new CX-9!

My family and I had an excellent experience at Concord Mazda. Marie A. was very knowledgeable about the two cars we were deciding between. When it came to testing out the CX-9, she was very patient with our crying infant and energetic boy. She sold us when she sat in the middle to play with and calm them during our test drive. Marie was patient with our decision making and she even picked me up from the Bart station when I came in to close the deal. Marie was also very responsive over email and text. The paperwork was straightforward and I enjoyed meeting Bumi, their finance director. I also had a chance to swing by service and parts - everyone I met seemed to be happy and it was clear that they all knew each other like one big family. The sales lot is small so I would recommend contacting them before you go so the cars you want to see are brought out. They are constructing a new sales lot. I definitely recommend Concord Mazda!

• Mazda made it happened!

Kudos to that office! Everyone there is so nice and the best part they found me a loan. My credit was not the easiest to work with, and they did the impossible to get my approval. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for new or used car. Special thanks to the Manager in that branch.

• Happy buyer

These guys are the best buying experience...no stress...no pressure. ..i left and came back a week later because of that.

• Great new car and excellent service!

I just purchased a vehicle from Concord Mazda 2 months ago and the experience was easy and painless. The sales staff was courteous and really respected my time. I got a competitive price in my email and the transaction took no more than an hour. I also purchased some items from their parts department and when I went to have them installed, the service staff was very professional and got my car in and out in the time they promised. Thank you for making this a pleasurable experience.