• Great new car buying experience!

Bought my new mazda 6 online sales. Reached a fair price better than other two dealers i was haggling with. Alain Yambao from internet sales was excellent price was right also I live 53 miles away from dealership and they drove my other car back to my house. I was also introduced to jordan who detailed my car.. The team from the top to bottom made my new purchase a pleasure.

• Great Car buying experience

Easy transaction Love concord Mazda would recommend for a used vehicle Brian and Eric made it happen.

• Brian was awesome

Easy and simple, no hassle no haggle no brainer deal would definitely recommend

Thank you for the great review, Ryan!

Easy and simple, no hassle no haggle no brainer deal would definitely recommend

Thank you for the great review, Ryan!

• Outstanding personalized service!

We appreciate the thoughtful review, Mark! We love hearing from our happy car buyers! Enjoy your new CX-9!

My family and I had an excellent experience at Concord Mazda. Marie A. was very knowledgeable about the two cars we were deciding between. When it came to testing out the CX-9, she was very patient with our crying infant and energetic boy. She sold us when she sat in the middle to play with and calm them during our test drive. Marie was patient with our decision making and she even picked me up from the Bart station when I came in to close the deal. Marie was also very responsive over email and text. The paperwork was straightforward and I enjoyed meeting Bumi, their finance director. I also had a chance to swing by service and parts - everyone I met seemed to be happy and it was clear that they all knew each other like one big family. The sales lot is small so I would recommend contacting them before you go so the cars you want to see are brought out. They are constructing a new sales lot. I definitely recommend Concord Mazda!

• Mazda made it happened!

Kudos to that office! Everyone there is so nice and the best part they found me a loan. My credit was not the easiest to work with, and they did the impossible to get my approval. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for new or used car. Special thanks to the Manager in that branch.

• Happy buyer

These guys are the best buying experience...no stress...no pressure. ..i left and came back a week later because of that.

• Great new car and excellent service!

I just purchased a vehicle from Concord Mazda 2 months ago and the experience was easy and painless. The sales staff was courteous and really respected my time. I got a competitive price in my email and the transaction took no more than an hour. I also purchased some items from their parts department and when I went to have them installed, the service staff was very professional and got my car in and out in the time they promised. Thank you for making this a pleasurable experience.

• Great first experience buying a car in the US

I arrived at the US 2 weeks ago, and needed a car. After shopping around I ended up buying a used Lexus from this dealer. It was in great shape and had a great price. Being from Spain, I wasn't familiar with the necessary paperwork, and both Sammy and Anibal were very helpful. I would highly recommend this dealer.

• Great Service & Experience

The staff at Concord was great! I got a great price upfront without having to pry for it and the service they provided was phenomenal!

• Friendly Dealership

This is my second visit. Was checked in quickly, the person greeted me in a friendly manner that made me want to come back. The facility is very clean and orderly. The concession stand is well stocked. Their parts department is eye-catching and not cluttered.