Concord Mazda

29 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 10, 2018

Anibal was a pleasure to work with. Made car buying a smooth and efficient process along with reasonable deal. Earl in Finance was also friendly and... informative.

Thanks for the great review, Susan! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

April 17, 2018

I went through Costco and this dealer came up in referral. I did everything via e-mail (my preference) up to the point where car was being brought to... dealership. After that salesperson had deal and car I wanted waiting for me. A painless, easy and no pressure car buying experience. Go see Marie or Anibal.

Thanks for the great review, Rick! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

April 2, 2018

Totally pleased with the service, they have a great team. My husband and I will recommend Aníbal, our sales associate to our friends. Two thumbs up to... the team and specially Aníbal!

Thank you for the great review, Veronica!

April 2, 2018

Sammy was terrific as with last buying experience. Thanks man, you are a great guy and a great family man. See you in 3 Years for next car.

Thank you for the great review! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

March 19, 2018

Sammy treated me and my son like family. He totally understood what we were looking for and helped us make really good decisions. We are so happy we... did business with Walnut Creek Mazda! Thanks Sammy!

We appreciate the great review!

March 19, 2018

Our first Mazda was a 2016 lease two years ago. We just happened into Concord Mazda because we happened to be staying at a hotel nearby. We were amazed... (and pleased) to find that there was no pressure or sales hogwash. We had been trading cars every 2-3 years anyway, and the Concord Mazda staff at the time introduced us to leasing, which makes that easier and more affordable as long as we plan to keep trading in. This time, we were contacted by Anibal, who was very friendly and helpful right from our first email contact. We're 5 hours from Concord, which meant a long drive to come in and swap cars. Anibal prepared a quote by email so we could decide if we were really ready to upgrade before having to drive down, he had absolutely everything ready when we got there, and overall he just made the transaction simple and easy. Earl (Finance) made the paperwork clear and fast and pleasant. I drove in around 4:15 and was back out on the highway in our new car in about 2 hours. And I didn't feel like I'd just been beaten at Chess! I used to dread car shopping, but this is our second purchasing experience with Concord Mazda that has been actually pleasant! We love our new Mazda 3 (Soul Red, Parchment leather interior) even more than our older Mazda 3 SI. And we're already looking forward to coming back to Concord Mazda in a couple of years for another one. Highly recommend you check them out!

We appreciate the great review! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

July 9, 2017

Sammy was great to work with. We were on the same page for pricing. He had the car prepped and delivered to our house within 48 hours from the purchase.... Also went the extra step to show us all the features and how to operate the tech side of programming. Nice personality, trustworthy, not pushy.

Thanks for the kind review, Megan! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

April 29, 2017

I went to Concord Mazda looking for a car and I'm glad I met Anibal AKA Sammy. He made the entire process as easy as you wouldn't believe! If you are looking... for a car contact him. The best car buying experience.

We appreciate the kind review, Juliet!

April 29, 2017

April 27, 2017

We dealt with Anibal "Sammy" Seminario. He was very engaging and honest, answered all our questions and tried to make the whole process flow smoothly.... We were very pleased with the buying experience. The Financial manager Omar was also very professional and the paperwork went well. We recommend Sammy and the whole dealership to future customers.

Thank you so much for the kind review! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!