• Satisfied Customer

Very Happy with my new Passat SE. Scott Hicks was my salesman and did a great job handling the deal for me.

• Dsahooper

Great Sales Team! The Team was very informative, Patient and professional which made the buying a car experience worth it. I really appreciate their understanding of that process. Thanks.

• Pristine Experience

Got my new Golf GTI here and I love it! Scott was a great salesman too, no pressure.

• Great Experience

Bought a pre-owned VW from Walker last month. Scott Hicks was an outstanding salesperson and was extremely helpful. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a VW or pre-owned car.

• Excellent experience

I have to say I really liked Mr. Helmi Zein. He was very helpful, friendly and overall professional. I was actually dreading going in to buy a car because I do not like the stereotypical pushy salesman attitude. However, I was relieved to see that this was not the case at all with Mr. Zein. He really made this experience comfortable for me and ultimately the reason I will go back to Volkswagon as well as recommend Mr. Zein. This is by far the best car dealership experience I've ever had. Thank you for your friendly, prompt and outstanding professional help. Vanessa

• Scott Hicks is the best!

Scott Hicks is honest, thorough, and took great care of us! I recommend him highly!

• Scott's the best!!!

Scott is very helpful, great people's person... Got me a Great deal!!

Scott is very helpful, great people's person... Got me a Great deal!!

• Car purchasing with ease at this dealership

This dealership made my car buying experience easy. I found two vehicles that I was interested in online and the salesperson, Mark did not try to make a sale, just answered questions and allowed me to test drove the vehicles. I returned a few days later to make an offer, which was accepted within 20 minutes. The rest of the process was lengthy but it usually is for car buying and they were more than accommodating. The customer lounge is comfortable. Overall, a great experience and I would recommend purchasing a vehicle with them.

• Terrible experience

I went to look at a used car Toyota Camry. They offered me the lowest blue book value for my trade and my trade appraised for over the max blue book value at another dealership. Walker VW didn't look at my vehicle at all. They looked out the window of their dealership and put the lowest value on it.

• SERVICE DEPARTMENT

I found the staff at Walker VW to be very helpful and caring. I never once felt like they were only trying to make money off of me but that they truly wanted to help me get my car repairs done as quickly, and as fairly as possible. I will definitely return to this dealership for any future service repairs on my VW! Thanks Angelica, Josh, and Fernando!