Clintonville Car Sales

Call This Dealer

4.0
  • Great Dealer!
    June 17, 2015

This dealership is awesome. All of the cars are very nice and clean. We've bought 2 cars from them and will definitely consider them with our next pur...chase. The employees are very nice and the buying process was quick and easy! I would recommend this dealer to everyone who asks!

• NEVER GO HERE
    February 15, 2018

NEVER GO HERE. THEY HAVE NO CONCEPT OF WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AND DO NOT FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AT ALL FOR PAYMENTS. THEY SAY THEY CANNOT FOLLOW BEC...AUSE “THEY HAVE TOO MANY OTHER CUSTOMERS”. THEY SUCK!

Tina, Each customer has a due date and they must either pay their car payment on or before that date. Customers are encouraged to set up automatic p...ayments so that their payment can be run automatically by our payment system. This conveniently eliminates the need to mail, call in or stop by the office with payments. If no automatic payment is set up, it is up to you, the customer, to make your payments on time.

• Great experience!
    November 18, 2017

Sarah at Clintonville was great to work with. I was buying a car for my 17 year old son. She worked with us and was honest and made the entire proce...ss easy.

Deborah, We are pleased to know that Sarah was able to assist you in finding the right car at the right price! Thank you for sharing your experience.

• Great cars with warranty!
    September 8, 2017

I think is a family owned business and they go out of their way to be helpful and sell quality vehicles.

• Worst place in Columbus
    May 8, 2017

Worst customer service. Have had vehicle from them for a few months and already multiple times in the shop and me without a vehicle. Stay away!!!

• Great car buying experience, very professional,!!
    February 28, 2017

I've never had a car dealership deal with me so fast !! It was a smooth buy . I liked a car it was in great shape , great price , and they worked with... me on my down payment, "awesome " thank you clintonvillecars , I look forward to doing more business with you. ¿

• Great deals
    May 17, 2016

Ask for Ti...he's a super nice guy and even met me after hours to let me test drive. Car buying process quick and easy.

• A very positive and productive experience for me.
    May 6, 2016

Clintonville Car Sales Inc. has been a very positive and productive experience for me. The inventory of automobiles that they offer are quality forms ...of transportation that has proven to be great investments. This was my first “Bye Here, Pay Here” endeavor and I was initially very apprehensive. I think I was fortunate that Larisa was my first form of contact. She was very patient, honest and most of all fair with my first purchase. My payments were very manageable, so I quickly paid the car off. I was impressed that they offered a 12 month warranty on the engine at no extra charge. That kind of interaction enabled me to seriously consider her suggestion to upgrade and use the purchase car as a trade in {I received a GREAT trade in value}, which meant I did not require a down payment. I have been more than satisfied with doing business with them, which is why I have purchased two cars from them. I typically do not do reviews, endorsements or share business outcomes; however, in these economically challenging times I felt the need to share my positive experience. C. Gordon of Columbus, Ohio 2016

• A very positive and productive experience for me.
    May 6, 2016

• Good deal's
    April 5, 2016

This dealership has a lot of good prices for the quality you're paying for. Recommend this dealership to friends and family. Love the jeep liberty

Clintonville Car Sales