West Coast Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

April 23, 2014

I never thought I would have received such great and personalized service from a used car dealership. This is a family owned business and I would high...ly recommend West Coast Auto Sales to everyone. Thanks John for all your help! Sincerely, - Deb

April 2, 2014

Me and my husband just got a Dodge Magnum from WEST COAST AUTO SALES. Not only are we satisfied but we are greatful to finally come across a dealershi...p with none of the non sense extra stuff..It was so easy and the best car experience we've had!! It was simple, we seen what we liked we were helped immediately and the energy in this Family oriented business was AMAZING!! Thank you WEST COAST AUTO SALES I would recommend this dealership to EVERYONE and ANYONE!!! ME AND MY HUSBANDS EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT we wish you all the best and cant wait to come back!!

April 2, 2014

Wow what a great experience, the staff was great. They treated me and my family amazing. Good honest people, I will recommend all my friends and famil...y to them. And i got a really great deal on my new vehicle....

December 4, 2013

I BUY A 2002 BMW M3 GREAT CAR THEY WORK WITH ME AND MY PAYMENT THERE NICE PEOPLE.. I LOVE IT

West Coast Auto Sales