• buying my car

Bmw of Milford are great people to work with Nate is very helpful teaching you about the options He is always there for you Kurt was very helpful in getting me the deal I needed to make my dream come true !! I can't say enough about these great men and the service they provided me. I'd like to Thank them very much !!!!

• Good Experience

Salesman was new but had great product knowledge and already knew how to treat a customer from years of experience in sales. Sales Manager was outstanding .. took an active part in closing a tough customer (me) .. Finance Manager was equally good and really efficient; made me feel very comfortable. All three stayed an hour and a half late to complete the transaction ... left with a win - win transaction and the feeling that I absolutely purchased the right vehicle Most importantly; I felt I left the dealership with three new friends .. may be my best buying experience ! The car was detailed the next morning and my salesman personally delivered the car to my home ( an hour plus drive ) that afternoon ... I highly recommend I.g.Burton BMW !

• Response and resolution

Recently we had a issue with a new BMW and both BMW and IGBurton resolved it in a timely manner. Nate Robinson is wonderful to work with in being professional,courteous and knowledge. Thanks Nate!!

• BMW X5

Wonderful service Nate was great he did everything to make this experience a pleasure! Everyone I came in contact with had a smile and a what can we help with attitude. Victoria explained all the features of the car and was so patient with someone like me who isn't very techie. I love the car and couldn't be happier!

• Great experience

Great experience!!! Dan Simpson was wonderful to work with, very helpful and went above what I could have expected.