i.g. Burton Imports

27 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 26, 2017

Purchased a 2015 BMW i Xdrive from Burton BMW on October 12. Drove from Southern Maryland to Burton's Fall Sale at the Deleware State Fairgrounds. Was... met by Ray the Sales Manager who introduced me to Dan a BMW sales representative. Dan showed me the car that I had noticed on their website. We took the car for a test drive. Dan worked up some numbers on the car and we quickly agreed on a purchase price that included the trade in of my 17 year old BMW. Before leaving I met with Burton's Allstate representative who transferred coverage from my old car and issued me new insurance cards. The whole purchase process took around a couple of hours. Dan showed me how the Driver's Assistance package worked and I was on my way. The whole process was very professional and the entire staff to include the sales manager and the Finance manager worked together to get me on my way back to Maryland before dark.

Hi Charley! Thanks so much for your 5 star review of Dan and our dealership! We're thrilled that you came to visit us during our sale and that we were... able to get you out and on your way in your new BMW!! Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything in the future and make sure you come see us again when it's time to trade up!!

November 21, 2017

Buying a new car is usually a frustrating and tedious process for me. Not this time. The people at I.G. Burton were great. They know the products inside... and out, don't play the "ask my manager" game and treat you with a level of customer satisfaction I rarely, if ever, have seen. There are closer dealers to me, much closer, but it is worth the 45 minute drive to go to here. The people there make the difference. From now on I.G. Burton will be my first, (and probably only) stop for my new car shopping.

Hi Rob! Thanks so much for your positive review of our dealership! We appreciate you taking time to drive to come see us and we're thrilled to have yo...u as a customer! Please feel free to contact us if you need anything in the future!!

October 9, 2017

I was searching for a very specific BMW 4 series. I really wanted a manual version 435xi M-sport but saw I.G. burton had an automatic with all the options... close to my price point. When I called I was paired with sales person Dennis Sinclair who was extremely personable. Dennis and I talked on the phone for about 30 mins and he convinced me to come view the particular vehicle I was interested in. Drove 2 hours the following morning to see the vehicle which Dennis had sitting up front waiting for me. The customer service from test drive to purchasing was bar none. I travel around the world for a living and have experienced both excellent and poor service. I.G. burton is not only a pleasant place to purchase a car but a no haggle dealership with friendly staff. Red carpet treatment is an understatement of the class of service offered to all customers. I had the choice of a silver 4 series in upstate NJ (Teterboro) or the one I bought with I.G. Burton and I can personally say I am happy with my decision. Exact same cars, same price, but the I.G. Customer service is what sold me. Thank you Dennis and the entire I.G. Team for making my 6 BMW purchase the best of them all! P.S. I live next to BMW Mainline and still drove 2 hours to buy from I.G.

Hi Melvin! Thanks so much for your review of Dennis and our Dealership! We're honored that you were willing to travel to do business with us and we're... glad we were able to deliver the perfect BMW experience for you and your purchase of your new 4 Series! We hope you'll come to us again in the future when it's time for BMW #7!!

October 5, 2017

The client adviser, Bob Gallagher was very helpful, and he knew the vehicle very well, and knew exactly what I was looking for. The service was awesome.

Hi Mira! Thanks so much for your positive review of Bob and our dealership! We're happy that we were able to earn your business and we look forward to... seeing you again in the future!!

September 30, 2017

I was very apprehensive about returning to ig burton milford in search of a new bow the other day because the last four i bought there were thru late Joe... Coverdale. However Dan immediately put me at ease and quickly found me the car I could not resist a 2016 grand couple 340 hatchback zero percent financing 5000 miles From start to finish three hours and I was driving home all too fast. I miss my 2013 328i that I had for four years less than 35000 miles come and get it! Make sure you ask for Dan, whatever you are looking for. He is not only knowledgeable but so personable.

Hi Trish! Thanks so much for your positive review of our dealership and Dan! We're happy to have you as a member of our dealer family once more and we... hope you enjoy your new vehicle!!

September 26, 2017

Outstanding experience. Never felt uncomfortable. Came from MD to buy in DE

Hi EB! Thanks so much for your positive review of our dealership! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we hope you'll come see us again in the futur...e!!

August 2, 2017

John Gilmore was a great saleman and Pete Palmer assistance was fantastic.

Hi Hayley thanks so much for your positive review of our dealership! We hope you're still satisfied with your experience and we hope you'll reach out ...to us if you need anything!

July 22, 2017

Sales Rep Dan made the experience of buying a used vehicle a very enjoyable and at ease experience. He was very patient and his sense of humor was so... delightful and appreciated. Manager Rick made the deal happen and I am very happy with my new vehicle. Dan and his associates looked out for us until we found the one that was just right .. They take care of their clients!!

Hi Nettie, thanks so much for your positive review of our dealership! We hope you're still satisfied with your experience and we hope you'll reach out... to us if you need anything!

June 30, 2017

I.G. Burton is an awesome dealership. We live in Delaware and have a host of car dealers in Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, and D.C.... in which to shop... and price compare. However, we look no further than our hometown, because the "best is already in our backyard". Our parents always bought our family cars from Burton's and we have dealt with all facets (sales - service) of this company. Over the years we have purchased Tahoe's, Blazers, Silverado Pick-ups, Jeeps, and BMW's from IG Burton and we keep coming back due to the exceptional deals and stellar customer service that is provided. This time we were looking for a BMW for our college bound daughter. Bob Gallagher, Jay Fausnaught, Kim Hastings (finance)....and the rest of the BMW sales team helped us find the perfect 328i for her! In the course of this car purchase Mr. Gallagher found a deal on a X5 BMW SUV... that we could not pass up. So we purchased not one car, but two on the same day! Everyone was extremely professional, possessed a sound knowledge of the "BMW product", was very savvy regarding the features in each of the vehicles we test drove, and was "en pointe" in the arena of "service excellence". Everyone in BMW / Mercedes division of IG Burton deserves a "ten star" rating in each of the review categories!!! We have never been disappointed with any of the service provided by this company. They are fair, honest, and most of all ... integrity. To Bob Gallagher and his sales team.... thank you for a wonderful buying experience!

Hi The Coles, thanks so much for your positive review of our dealership! We hope you're still satisfied with your experience and we hope you'll reach ...out to us if you need anything!

June 24, 2017

Great buying experience! Excellent, courteous, and very professional service.

Hi Aaron, thanks so much for your positive review of our dealership! We hope you're still satisfied with your experience and we hope you'll reach out ...to us if you need anything!