• Those guys are awsome

I bought 2004 Toyota Rav4 from E&M garage. Never been happier, They did offer me to take the car to check it by my mechanic and that what I did. The sales was honest with me by describing what kind of maintenance they had done on it and my mechanic confirm it. I bought the car with good price and I took it to get MD inspection. Couple minor issue showed up. I called the dealer and I was told to bring it back. They did fix it free. I recommend this dealer for their honesty and their competitive prices.

• Buying process

The place was great,friendly people ,great customer service and went really smooth.

• Great purchas

Great people. Customer service wasAST AN VERY GREAT.

Great people. Customer service wasAST AN VERY GREAT.

• A. Bridges. Excellent customer service!

A. Bridges...Excellent customer service! Best experience ever with a car dealership. I would recommend Prize Auto to anyone looking to purchase a car. I'm looking forward to purchasing my next vehicle from them already!

• Prize auto van dorn street

Overalll good expierience very friendly staff and easy to work with

Overalll good expierience very friendly staff and easy to work with

• 2015 Chevy Impala

So far I've had a good experience purchasing my 2015 Chevy impala. The price was fair Alex was a big help. Hoping I won't be experiencing any future issues.

• Great service

Alex was a really good help. This lot has a lot of great vehicles at a decent price. I am really happy that I decided to come here to purchase my first car.

• Best place car dealership in DMV

The costumer service was great and the made the process very simple for me. The people her are friendly with great personalities as well. 5 star service highly recommended.

• Good experience for first time buyer

Up front about all parts of the experience, great customer service and great follow up

• 1# Recommend

Service was wonderful. Salesman and finance worked with me to help get the deal done. Thank you.