Clay Cooley Pre-owned Supercenter

Average based on 67 reviews.
  • Ken is the best!

Ken was an amazing sales rep! In fact, we don't even like calling him a sales rep. It was never about the sale. Ken treated us like people and truly listened to what we wanted and what would be best for us. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. If you come in to Clay Cooley Suzuki, ask for Ken! He does cars sales the way it was meant to be!

Thank you Kirk family for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Ken. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if we can help you in the future.

• Thanks,C.J.

I love my car!!!!!!!! Great service!!! Thanks, C. J.

I love my car!!!!!!!! Great service!!! Thanks, C. J.

• Dennis Croft

The day started out bad original salesman bailed before deal was complete. These men really came through. Thanks for saving the day and making it awesome Dennis (Salesman) and Shannon (Sales Manager)!

Thank you McNeal for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sorry to hear about your ideal at the beginning of your day, but we are so happy to hear that Dennis and Shannon took great care of you. Enjoy your new car!

• Clay Cooley Suzuki

Antonio was very helpful. The car buying process was effortless, I will definitely come back for my next purchase.

Thank you Shantilli for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience working with Antonio. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if we can help you in the future.

• Clay Cooley Suzuki

They listen to all our concerns, actually addressed them, the place itself needs a major uplift but other than that is ok

Thank you Daisy for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that they took great care of you while you were shopping for a pre-owned vehicle. Enjoy it and let us know if we can help you in the future.

• Purchased a 2013 Hyundia Azera from Ken at CC.

My husband was able to finally get a car in his own name. Thanks to CC and Ken. We appreciate all the assistance that they have provided to us.

Thank you Tahare for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you and your husband had a great experience working with Ken. Enjoy your new vehicle and let us know if we can help you in the future.

• Dennis Croft

Very nice and hard working. I give him an A++ in customer service!!

Thank you Souki for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Dennis took great care of you. Enjoy the new vehicle!

Very nice and hard working. I give him an A++ in customer service!!

• Dennis Croft

very helpful..especially with problems with my battery..

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Dennis took great care of you. Enjoy the new vehicle!

very helpful..especially with problems with my battery..

• Awesome Job Wes

A pleasure to deal with Ken. Very personable and polite. Got a good deal at Clay Cooley.

Karina and Trinidad were a GREAT help and I would definitely refer my friends and family to them... They take their time, no rush, and VERY friendly!!!