• Wonderful service at Rivertown Toyota

Melissa Morin was my sales rep and I could not have asked for better service I got a Toyota Tundra last year and Melissa knew that it was not really what I wanted so she kept looking all year until she found the one that I wanted and that was a Ford truck she helped me get the truck I wanted and she went way and Beyond customer service thank you very much could not have asked for better

Thank you Gary! We are thrilled that Melissa was able to provide you with an exceptional car buying experience! We thank you for your busienss and look forward to your next visit!

• David

Natalie wad my salesperson She was very friendly. And extremely helpful. It was a pleasure to shop with her at Rivertown.

• Outstanding salesman, staff, and facility.

Rivertown Toyota is an outstanding facility with wonderful associates. Our salesman David was most helpful and genuinely committed to getting us the product we wanted at a great price. David was very personable and knowledgeable of all aspects of the process and made sure we were comfortable with the information and the buying experience. This is our salesman and dealership for life.

• Isaac

Had great experience. Everyone was very professional and pleasant.

Awesome! Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business! Please come back to visit with us again.

Had great experience. Everyone was very professional and pleasant.

• Great experience!

Thank you Brook for the kind words about Dave! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

David Meabrod was our sales rep and could not have made our experience more enjoyable! We loved that he gave us no nonsense when buying our vehicle. Would definitely recommend you see him when you go to Rivertown Toyota!

• Awesome dealer

Kevin Green is an awesome salemen to deal with and this is an awesome dealership. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words about Kevin! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Great service and very nice car

Very nice car thanks to my sale rep Kendaya will be coming back and buying from there again thanks

Thank you DJ for the kind words about Kendaya! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Purchase New Corolla for my daughter.

Excellent visit to the dealership where I met Stevie Riley. He assisted us in finding the right car and his knowledge of the vehicle was superb. He was straight forward and a pleasure to deal with. I recommend dealing with Stevie, if your in the market for a new car.

Thank you Jonathan for the kind words about Stevie! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Jeff and Angela

Jarvis at Rivertown Toyota was professional, knowledgeable, did not ever attempt to be pushy or over assertive to make a sell. He worked very efficiently to our limited schedule. Even after the sale with minor things we asked for, he followed through over and above. And by the way, got us a great price for our trade and price on our new Highlander Limited. Excellent Job Jarvis!!

Thank you Jeff and Angela for the kind words about Jarvis! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit

• Easy transaction - great experience

Kevin Green made the sale very easy. I felt he represented us, the customer, well and helped us get the deal we wanted. If I need another Toyota in the future - I'm going to see Dr. Green.

Thank you Tom for the kind words about Kevin! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!