Rivertown Toyota

301 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 14, 2019

Purchased a car for myself a couple of years ago and have had no problems yet. Due to this great experience I decided to get my mom one there as well.... It is a Dodge Journey. The purchase date was 10/26/2019 and here it is not even a month out yet and the car has white smoke coming from the exhaust and bubbling underneath the hood where you put the coolant. I've called the lot several times no one can tell me anything. They won't give an answer well yes since it has not even been 30 days we will check it out or even no there is nothing we can do...you're on your own. I've even called and left several messages for Chris Blaylock who is the sales manager who has also not reached out and said a word. I think they should at least have the common professional decency to call me back with a response. He's received the messages because not only have I been calling but my sister has been calling as well who they also tried to rip off and had to end up getting the vehicle back that they sold her which should never have been sold in the first place and put her in another vehicle of which she has also had problems with. It appears you can't trust anyone these days. It seems everyone is just out to rip you off. I was trying to have my mom something to ride in and run little errands when she needs to but it appears she will still be without a functional vehicle....thanks to Rivertown!!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize you're experiencing an issue with the vehicle you purchased. We would like an opportunity pe...rform a complimentary diagnostic check of the vehicle to determine the next steps. Please contact us at (706) 322-8891 and ask for Trund Comer, our Used Vehicle Manager. We look forward to speaking with you. Chuck Easters, General Manager

November 13, 2019

Nakia was knowledgable of the problem. She was courteous, friendly and professional. She answered all of my questions and gave me good advice. My problem... was taken care of in a reasonable wait time.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

• April 25, 2016

Melissa Morin was my sales rep and I could not have asked for better service I got a Toyota Tundra last year and Melissa knew that it was not really what... I wanted so she kept looking all year until she found the one that I wanted and that was a Ford truck she helped me get the truck I wanted and she went way and Beyond customer service thank you very much could not have asked for better

Thank you Gary! We are thrilled that Melissa was able to provide you with an exceptional car buying experience! We thank you for your busienss and loo...k forward to your next visit!

November 13, 2019

I was greeted with a smile and a friendly “may I help you?” Relevant questions were asked and my vehicle was serviced quickly. I was walked to my car after... it was finished.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!

November 6, 2019

They finished quickly and kept me informed throughout the process. I will definitely return if I need repairs again (hope not!!). I greatly appreciated... the shuttle ride to my job.

Glad you were pleased Jedd and we look forward to seeing you again next time, thank you.

October 30, 2019

The price and quality was amazing. The car is excellent looks rich and every expensive .The style is out of this world. This car makes everybody takes... a second look.

Thank you Beverly for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 29, 2019

They were very good at making the car buying process as smoothly as possible. They kept me informed of where we were with pricing and making a deal.

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 26, 2019

Excellent service! Da'Tajh Thomas was very professional and made sure I understood every aspect of my service. My appointment was quicker than expected!... I will definitely return!

Thank you J for your kind words about Da'Tajh! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable service experience!

October 23, 2019

We were looking for a used Tundra. We found exactly what we were looking for plus more. Our salesman, Rob Rasmussen, was great. The whole process was... easy. We will definitely return for our next purchase.

Thank you TDL for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 23, 2019

Received a great deal on a new set of tires for my Toyota Camry, they are having a special right now. My service advisor was top notch, excellent service.... Will definitely be returning to dealership for my service needs in the future.

Thank you Brad for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!