• Wonderful service at Rivertown Toyota

Melissa Morin was my sales rep and I could not have asked for better service I got a Toyota Tundra last year and Melissa knew that it was not really what I wanted so she kept looking all year until she found the one that I wanted and that was a Ford truck she helped me get the truck I wanted and she went way and Beyond customer service thank you very much could not have asked for better

Thank you Gary! We are thrilled that Melissa was able to provide you with an exceptional car buying experience! We thank you for your busienss and look forward to your next visit!

• Great experience!

Thank you Brook for the kind words about Dave! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

David Meabrod was our sales rep and could not have made our experience more enjoyable! We loved that he gave us no nonsense when buying our vehicle. Would definitely recommend you see him when you go to Rivertown Toyota!

• Awesome dealer

Kevin Green is an awesome salemen to deal with and this is an awesome dealership. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words about Kevin! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Great service and very nice car

Very nice car thanks to my sale rep Kendaya will be coming back and buying from there again thanks

Thank you DJ for the kind words about Kendaya! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Purchase New Corolla for my daughter.

Excellent visit to the dealership where I met Stevie Riley. He assisted us in finding the right car and his knowledge of the vehicle was superb. He was straight forward and a pleasure to deal with. I recommend dealing with Stevie, if your in the market for a new car.

Thank you Jonathan for the kind words about Stevie! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Jeff and Angela

Jarvis at Rivertown Toyota was professional, knowledgeable, did not ever attempt to be pushy or over assertive to make a sell. He worked very efficiently to our limited schedule. Even after the sale with minor things we asked for, he followed through over and above. And by the way, got us a great price for our trade and price on our new Highlander Limited. Excellent Job Jarvis!!

Thank you Jeff and Angela for the kind words about Jarvis! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit

• Easy transaction - great experience

Kevin Green made the sale very easy. I felt he represented us, the customer, well and helped us get the deal we wanted. If I need another Toyota in the future - I'm going to see Dr. Green.

Thank you Tom for the kind words about Kevin! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Car buying experience at Rivertown Toyota

My wife came by twice and dealt with same sales person both times and we were happy with him a left today driving our new family car.

Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it!

Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it!

• Rivertown Toyota

Me and my wife had an amazing experience at #rivertowntoyota thanks to Stevie Riley. He helps us purchase our 2016 Toyota Sequoia.

Hi Jeremaiah, thank you for reviewing Stevie and our dealership, we hope you love your new Sequoia for years to come!

• Rivertown Toyota

Thank you for your review, Jeremiah! We appreciate your business, and your kind words for Stevie.