Rivertown Toyota

(4.9) 218 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Wonderful service at Rivertown Toyota

Melissa Morin was my sales rep and I could not have asked for better service I got a Toyota Tundra last year and Melissa knew that it was not really w...hat I wanted so she kept looking all year until she found the one that I wanted and that was a Ford truck she helped me get the truck I wanted and she went way and Beyond customer service thank you very much could not have asked for better

Thank you Gary! We are thrilled that Melissa was able to provide you with an exceptional car buying experience! We thank you for your busienss and loo...k forward to your next visit!

• Service

Good service and good staff. Been getting service here for yrs and always had good repairs. Also been buying new vehicles from here since 03.

Thank you for your repeat business, Philip! Knowing that we have done a great job in sales and service for you means a lot to us!

• Great experience!!

Very nice and extremely friendly. Always tried to figure out what was best for us rather than what would be best for him to get us to buy. Easy to wor...k with.

Thank you Telma for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Deceived!

After driving 2 hours from Dothan ready to buy, discovered salesman Wayne was not honest about condition of vehicle. I SPECIALLY asked (in phone conve...rsation) if vehicle smelled like smoke. It was implied that it didn't. Didn't take but a moment after sitting in vehicle it was noticeable, along with the many cigarette burns in overhead interior. Waste of time. Wish salesman was upfront.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your experience with Wayne was unpleasant. I would like an opportunity to fix this and t...o earn your business, please contact me at (706) 317-0835. I look forward to speaking with you. Scotty Harper Sales Manager Rharper@RivertownToyota.com

• Queen Bee

The overall process was handled well by Teresa. Everything was as she said. Quick and painless

Thank you Rhonda! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Best staff! David and Wayne are awesome!

I purchased a Camry for my daughter while getting my wife's car serviced. David and Wayne were tremendous help and the process was flawless! These gu...ys really know what customer service is. Best dealership ever!!! I'll be back!!

Thank you for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Great experience

Rob was a great a help when it came to finding and purchasing a new family car for myself and my wife. They worked hard and past closing hours to get ...us a good deal

Thank you Josh for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Great Experience

Jeffery Jackson was great to work with from start to finish. We were out of town customers but with his help it made our buying process very easy!! G...reat dealership and great people!

Thank you Cvenable for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• Started my day off bad

I had great Customer service done Monday. My tire light was on and instead of just filling the tire myself, I popped on in to have it filled by the pr...ofessionals at Toyota. Lone behold there was a nail in my tire. 30 minutes later a patch on the tire and I was out the door. The customer service department was friendly and willing to help.

Hi Janice, Glad to hear we got your tire sorted out quickly and could make your day! Thank you for your review!

• Started my day off bad