• Wonderful do business with Todd Wenz !

It was so nice to have all our questions answered! Todd Wenz and the rest of the staff were so friendly and just genuine good people to do business with. We left with a smile on our face and a new vehicle!!!

• Best Dealership I've Been To

I've bought around 12 cars so far and I'm only 29. It's a bad addiction but I can't help myself. I also always bring my Dad (former car salesman) along whenever I shop which is very often. Whenever I'm looking to buy a truck I go to multiple dealerships to price cars and trades. Long story short I've dealt with nearly a hundred salesmen and dealerships. Usually its a several hour process and feels like pulling teeth. This was without a doubt the most pleasant and painless experience I've ever had and my father agrees. Great prices on their vehicles and great trade values compared to the others I shopped. Todd Wenz is an awesome low pressure salesman. He works with you rather than against you to make sure you walk out satisfied. The sales manager was awesome as well. Just an overall great experience compared to the giant big box dealerships that liter I-94. Drive a little out of your way, it's worth it.

• Purchase of 2017 Corvette

Tom Cook & Garrin Anderson and the entire staff took great care of me and made this a very pleasant experience.

• 2011 Rally Yellow Camaro

Todd and Garrin were so great at finding the exact car I wanted and getting it there. They were both awesome at getting all the custom details together and done. Very nice guys to work with. Sue was very helpful with all the other details! I had so much fun everytime I went there!

• Chevy Malibu

Todd and Sue were both friendly, easy to work with and did a wonderful job! We are enjoying our new vehicle!

• Tahoe

Ben Lemke, sales, was very helpful about the vehicle and set up. Garrin was easy to deal with and communicative on the buy/trade in side. Sue was a pleasure to wrap up the final details. Great job folks!

• Great Service!

Very happy with the service I received from Todd Wenz! He went above and beyond what's expected!

• New purchase

Entire team. Professional and great customer service

Entire team. Professional and great customer service

• Small town service close to Metro

Craig Johnson responded to my inquiry immediately and even offered to come in on his day off to let me test drive the car I was interested in. The pre-owned car was spotless and exactly as advertised. Done deal. Sue Fitch was the best business manager I have ever dealt with. I drove away with a smile.

• Thomas Micke

My wife and I enjoy the process of purchasing a car from Todd.

My wife and I enjoy the process of purchasing a car from Todd.