Average based on 17 reviews.
  • Great

Great service the service is always great and convenient to get in.

Great service the service is always great and convenient to get in.

• Great Customer Service

Great customer service with every visit. I love this place.

Great customer service with every visit. I love this place.

• Great Service at Raceway Chevrolet Hartsville, SC

I was very satisfied with my recent service at Raceway Chevrolet. The service personnel were all very friendly and professional. I will definitely be taking my 2003 Buick back there for service or repairs when needed.

• Excellent service

Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable! Service department very efficient! Only negative- wish service dept. was open on Saturday

• Great Service

The customer was great and the team made sure I was comfort with price and car.

The customer was great and the team made sure I was comfort with price and car.

• Superior Service

My dealership contacted me to let me know it was time for an oil change. Schedule and performed same. Everything was great from start to finish.

• Recall Service

The Raceway Chevrolet Team performed in a very professional manner and have my confidence such that I will return for future service an.d sales. I was not pleased that General Motors elected to "patch" the recall service. A connection was removed from the wiring harness and the wiring was spliced together. In the event that the seat has to be removed in the future, I will more than likely be charged additional to sever the wiring and reinstall. Regardless of the cost of a vehicle, the manufacturer should, in the event of a recall, provide new equipment matching the original installation. I feel GM took the shortest route to save money.

• Great service!

The dealership to buy from and have your vehicle maintained! Wonderful service from start to finish. Have purchased my last few vehicles from Raceway and always take them back to Raceway for all maintenance. If you are thinking about buying a vehicle or need to have your current vehicle serviced, Raceway should be your first choice!

• Excellent Service

Great experience, quick and easy! Always done right the first time.

Great experience, quick and easy! Always done right the first time.

• Mary Beth - Best of the Best

No complaints. Always good service. Pleasant atmosphere. Good results.

No complaints. Always good service. Pleasant atmosphere. Good results.