• Less than satisfied.

I tried several times to contact this dealership through Cars.com. Twice I asked for pictures and twice they sent me the wrong car. I tried to call the dealership twice and twice I could not get anyone to answer the phone. Needless to say, I moved on.

• Love Raceway Chevrolet

Raceway Chevrolet is the only dealer I will ever deal with. Service and staff are awesome and make you feel like part of their family, and will do everything they can to get you in the vehicle you want without trying to redirect you to something you don't want. Awesome people!!!

• Raceway Chevrolet

The staff at Raceway Chevrolet, both Sales and Service, are excellent. Quality work and excellent Customer Service are the most important items and they provide both in a warm and friendly atmosphere.

• Great

Great service the service is always great and convenient to get in.

Great service the service is always great and convenient to get in.

• Great Customer Service

Great customer service with every visit. I love this place.

Great customer service with every visit. I love this place.

• Great Service at Raceway Chevrolet Hartsville, SC

I was very satisfied with my recent service at Raceway Chevrolet. The service personnel were all very friendly and professional. I will definitely be taking my 2003 Buick back there for service or repairs when needed.

• Excellent service

Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable! Service department very efficient! Only negative- wish service dept. was open on Saturday

• Great Service

The customer was great and the team made sure I was comfort with price and car.

The customer was great and the team made sure I was comfort with price and car.

• Superior Service

My dealership contacted me to let me know it was time for an oil change. Schedule and performed same. Everything was great from start to finish.

• Recall Service

The Raceway Chevrolet Team performed in a very professional manner and have my confidence such that I will return for future service an.d sales. I was not pleased that General Motors elected to "patch" the recall service. A connection was removed from the wiring harness and the wiring was spliced together. In the event that the seat has to be removed in the future, I will more than likely be charged additional to sever the wiring and reinstall. Regardless of the cost of a vehicle, the manufacturer should, in the event of a recall, provide new equipment matching the original installation. I feel GM took the shortest route to save money.