• Best buying experience EVER!

These guys are AWESOME! Dave and Yusuf were a dream to work with, Relaxed. No pressure. No fuss. No dickering. Priced to move out the door. Had a little problem with the car, they said bring it on back in and we'll take care of it. I bought the car used/as is, and they still took care of everything.

• Prompt Service

The service was great, they called when it was completed and the invoice was less than I was quoted over the phone.

• Great service

When arriving the staff is always friendly and helpful. Will continue to come here for service on my Ford Edge

• Horizon Ford

Smooth and pressure free experience. Not a lot of room on the price deal but it was a great price to start with. I left feeling very satisfied with my experience

• Good Experience

no pressure WHATsoever, plenty of opportunity for questions, time to go home and ponder...if i wasn't leaving the state, I'd go back for my next vehicle!

• Great Car Buying Experience

Great People to work with, low pressure, no going back and forth to the back room to make a deal.

• Excellent Service

I called Eric and told him my milage was down on my 2001 F350 Power Stroke and that the right rear brake was heating up the tire rim in dry weather to 130 F +. He kept me informed during the service while I waited and did my paper work. Since Eric worked on trucks prior to this, he was able to tell me ahead of the service what the probable cause was, that new calipers were probably required, and the estimated cost with the time for service. He was able to do this on one phone call in about five minutes. The work was done on time and for the budgeted amount. My thanks to Rob DeSimone, service manager, for promoting Eric to this position.

• Always excellent Customer service

Excellent service at Horizon Ford. Service Advisor Eric Leben is very knowledgeable to work with in answering all my questions.

• Best Service Department EVER!

My husband and I were on our way to a vacation in the San Juan's when an error light illuminated on our 2012 Ford F350 Diesel telling us to 'pull over safely now'. We barely made it off of the freeway before our truck died. What resulted was a two-hour wait alongside of 1-5 in rush hour traffic on a Friday night. Believing it was an exhaust sensor failure, and looking to have the defunct sensor replaced, we contacted every Ford dealer in the surrounding area while waiting for a tow. Every dealer with the exception of one, was quick to shut us down telling us that all of their technicians would be going home at 3:30, (some even laughed) and the best they could do was try to get us in on Monday. We were three hours from home and had four kayaks, four bikes and a truck full of gear - not to mention ferry reservations first thing the next morning. Waiting until Monday wasn't going to be an option. And then there was Horizon Ford. When I called I spoke to their Service Manager, Charlie Flanagan who was very polite and courteous offering suggestions that might help our situation. The fact that their shop is open until 6:00 pm is a real plus when most shops close by 3:30. He wasn't sure we could make it in time, but if we did, he was going to do everything he could to help us. Out of 8 service departments that I called, he was the only one who treated me with compassion and respect. He told me that unfortunately, their diesel tech, Marlon Barrios had plans to be at a family event that evening and wouldn’t be staying late that night and if it wasn’t family, he would stay to help. Being a parent myself, I totally understood but I was still going to try to make it there before they closed. It took a few hours to get there, and we knew we couldn't get the truck fixed without the diesel tech so we had planned to buy the parts we needed and try to fix our rig ourselves instead. Hearing of our plight, the Parts Department Manager, Wyatt Geary sold us the parts and offered some other items he knew we would need. He was very helpful and kind! After unsuccessfully attempting to repair the vehicle ourselves we planned to wait it out and stay in town until we could get the truck repaired. I walked into the service department and Charlie asked if he could help me. I was going to schedule an appointment for Saturday or Monday, (not knowing if they were open on Saturday) and I jokingly said, yes, that is if you have a diesel tech available. Recognizing my voice, he quickly recalled that I was the lady in the stranded truck that had called earlier and ran out to see if Marlon might still be available. Imagine my surprise and delight that Marlon was still there and was able to assist us! He quickly identified the problem and even stayed over in order to make the necessary repairs and help us get on our way that night. Charlie even identified that it was a recall issue and saved us some money. I simply cannot say enough positive comments about this team! Customer service like we received that evening is so rare these days that I couldn't believe what was happening. One thing that really stood out was that they cared - they listened and they really cared! Most people we talked to earlier that day could have cared less that we were stranded, but not Charlie and the team at Horizon Ford. For that reason alone they made a customer for life! We own an excavation company in Southwest Washington and I wish we lived closer so we could purchase and service all of our Ford trucks at Horizon Ford. No matter how well-built, trucks these days require service and maintenance and it’s nice to know that there are shops out there that go the extra mile and do what it takes to get the job done and make their customers happy. Because of our incredible experience at Horizon, we will tell everyone we know in the greater Seattle area to make sure they buy from and have their trucks serviced at Horizon Ford! Sincerely, Andy & Carrie Cofer

• Horizon Truck Center

The staff was polite and available when we needed them. They pretty much left us alone other than to make sure the vehicles where open for us to look at. No hassling calls or other cruft we told them we would be back tomorrow and that was it.