New 888-673-1595 Dealer Website
Used 888-660-9724 Email Dealer
Service 888-430-8102

• We love this dealership

This is our 8th car from this dealership. They are great!

Thank You Janice!! We strive to keep your business here!! Thanks Again and see you next time!! Don't forget our referral program!

This is our 8th car from this dealership. They are great!

• Memorable Service

from the appointment to the service everything flowed as I was told. absolutely no guess work when the repairs were to be done. a ride home and a ride back were offered and graciously accepted. staff went over and beyond in answering questions.

• Oil change of a lifetime !

Had my kids with me and figured they would take a half day to change my oil, instead they did it in a very timely fashion and were friendly and sociable. Even tried to convince me i needed to trade in my half paid off 15 camaro for a better model.

Thank You Racheal! Customer Service is our top priority and we are glad that you came to us for your service needs. Please let us know when you are ready to upgrade to that new Camaro and let us show you a better way of doing business!

• Do not need to go to the dealership

My last car I purchased form here was last year, I have moved to Las Vegas since. Went to take advantage of the black Friday sales in Vegas, after one day of nightmarish looking I contacted Joe S. They put a deal together over the phone with trade in, then delivered it to me in North Las Vegas at no charge and drove the two vehicles back I traded in. The truck was everything Joe said it was plus more. So painless it was fun. I have now purchased 3 vehicles from Joe s. and they were all painless.

• Clean place Good Service

My appointment was right on schedule and everything was explained. The work was good and accurate. Thank you

• Farmers Insurance Agent

I appreciate the service and workmanship I received from the Body Shop. I refer to this shop always!

• Excellent service as always. Many thanks.

Excellent visit. Been doing business with you for many years and plan to continue to do so.

• Customer First

Friendly, honest folks. The sales and management staff made good on their promises.

• great service

DEan in the body shop and Jeremy in service went above and beyond.

DEan in the body shop and Jeremy in service went above and beyond.

• Good overall experience

I came in later in the evening about 4:30 and wanted to test drive a car. I was treated very well and even the process of buying the car went well. No one complained about staying late to do the paperwork that can take a while to complete. Downside, people had already gone home that would detail and wash my car. However, I was offered to come back any time to get the detail and car wash done. Overall good experience especially the hours I came in to purchase my new car.