Rockstar Motor Carz

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

January 12, 2016

Was great about returning phone calls ect BEFORE the initial signing of papers. Added an entertainment addition into the cost and was to be done at th...eir friends shop. Bought in August and can't get a reply to find out anything further.

March 1, 2015

I really can't say or give a review, but after reading this guy's buying experience. I'm gone have to consider another dealership. Plus I think my cre...dit score has fallen since I was trying to use other dealerships. Thanks anyway.

April 29, 2014

I drove to Dallas, 275 Mi. to purchase an '08 Mini, Todd assured me that the auto was in great shape. The tires were completely warn out, a water leak... in the engine, totally use up. I settled on an '07 that looked and drove a bit better, before I got back to Louisiana the check engine light came on, now I have to replace a sensor at a large cost. Also had to spend $900 on engine mounts and put. A set of tires on the car. It has been three weeks and still haven't received the title. I would not suggest purchasing anything from him. Mac

Mr. Mac did come in to purchase the 2008 Mini from LA. We immediately took it to the repair shop as soon as he let us know there was an issue with th...e car. We completely fixed ALL issues, minus the tires. Todd sold the Mini at cost and did NOT charge for repairing the water leak. Mr. Mac signed all of the paperwork and the car was officially purchased. He then decided he did not feel comfortable since it was being repaired. He personally asked to change cars. Rockstar Motorcarz, or any dealer for that matter, is not required to take back a purchased vehicle, so we did this as a courtesy to Mr. Mac. Rockstar Motorcarz never received a single phone call regarding the other claims. Do not know anything about the check engine light, sensor, or engine mounts and put(?). Yes, he did call about the title, but not a word about any issues with the car. We are allowed 30 days to send the title out in Texas. It has barely been three weeks. He called Todd andthe Office Manager, yelled, and hung up the phone about the title, without any other conversation. Please call us if you would like to discuss this issue further Mr. Mac.