Call This Dealer

Used

Completely New Car Buying Experience
    March 14, 2017

We recently purchased a used car from AutoSearch USA and it has completely changed our expectations of the car buying experience. The whole process s...tarted out differently as my wife and I were asked to really prioritize what we wanted out of our future vehicle, how we were going to use the car, what features we really wanted, what were nice to have's, etc. Then their tremendous access to thousands of vehicles allowed us to really get what we wanted. What really helped is having them help to balance the options without any pressure into any particular car or price point. We truly felt that they wanted to match us with the perfect vehicle for this search. There was an atmosphere of complete trust throughout the process. My expectations for future care buying have changed forever. Thank you all very much!!

FABULOUS EXPERIENCE! Will keep coming back!
    December 20, 2016

Donnie McCuiston was very helpful in finding me a car in 8 days from the time I started working with him. Once he found out the specifics of what kind... of car I was looking for, he was very responsive with the options he found for me. He was very informed on the vehicle specifications and was able to help me narrow down my choices. Donnie brought the car he found for me to my office downtown after picking it up from Castle Rock. He was very honest with the quality of the car he found for me and made me feel comfortable with my decision to purchase the vehicle. Donnie made this an absolutely painless process and I am very impressed with his passion for helping customers find the right car that fits their needs. I would absolutely recommend the pleasure of working with Donnie to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Wonderful Experience
    April 5, 2016

I have purchased 5 vehicles through Autosearch USA and have had a wonderful experience each time. I have purchased 3 used and 2 new vehicles each time... getting exactly what I expected. The staff are GREAT and people of high integrity!

Friendly, knowledgable staff!
    January 15, 2016

We bought our first vehicle from Autosearch USA in 2005, and the second from them in 2012 (the vehicle from 2005 is still running like a top). What a ...great experience with friendly staff that were very knowledgeable about not only the vehicle we were looking at, but presented us a better option that we hadn't even considered! Very pleased with both vehicles, and always recommend them to anyone that we hear is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our service! We really appreciate your continued trust and loyalty to our business. I am confident ...that your new vehicle will provide years of reliable service since it passed our certified pre-owned inspection. We hope to continue to serve you and your family for all your NEW or Pre-Owned car buying / leasing needs. And, we always appreciate the referrals you have graciously sent our way. Happy Motoring- Steve Warner, President

Excellent buying experience
    January 13, 2016

Josh went above our expectations to find us the 2013 Silverado pickup we needed . We would highly recommend him to anyone needing a vehicle.

Thank you so much for your continued support! You've been wonderful and patient clients to work with for all three transactions we have worked with yo...u on.

Super easy buying experience!
    December 1, 2015

I purchased a used 2013 Roush 'Stage 2' Mustang from AutoSearch USA. This is not an easy car to find. I told my consultant what I was looking for and ...let him do the rest. After a short week, he contacted me and told me he had found very close to what I was looking for. He sent me pictures as well as detailed pricing, and I fell in love. Once I gave him the OK, he had the car mechanically inspected and then purchased the car on my behalf. Once the car arrived, he called and let me know. I showed up, did paperwork (as financing is done in house), and drove away with my beautiful, new-to-me, car. I could not have been happier with this experience! Super low pressure and I barely had to lift a finger! Will buy all of my future vehicles from Autosearch USA!

Glad you are still enjoying that beautiful Roush! We were sad to see that beauty leave the garage, but glad it has a great home in yours!

AutoSearch USA