Cochran INFINITI Gallery, South Hills

181 reviews

181 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cochran INFINITI Gallery, South Hills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 15, 2019

Buying a new car is not usually a pleasant experience. Working with John Dunst was a quite different. He listened to what I required in a car, color, interior... and accessories and found that exact car. When we got down to the price of the car and the value of my trade I feel I got a great deal. I recommend John Dunst to anyone interested in a truly positive car buying experience.

We appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist in your search for the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing yo...u on the road.

John Dunst

NOT RATED

February 27, 2019

I have bought many high end cars in the last 35 years, sometimes, it became very stressful and frustrating but my experience with Alex was outstanding.... Very informative and transparent. He got me exactly what I wanted. It might be the beginning of a great business relationship Thank you

• August 14, 2018

I purchased a car today 8/14 from Cochran. I live 4 hours away from Pitt and had reservations about dealing with a place so far away. I was actually verbally... committed to a purchase in Columbus (4 hrs away in another direction); however, my spidey sense was telling me the deal wasn’t going to happen as discussed. I found another car on Cars.com and connected with Alex. From the jump he did a great job communicating with me including getting ballpark figures for my trade. I made the the drive and was not disappointed. The dealership was easy to find and they were cognizant if the fact I had a long drive home. Things went as I expected, the only snafu was the PA dealership dealing with a WV purchase. I have no complaints at all about my experience and would have no reservations about dealing with them again. I highly recommend Alex to work with. He was appreciative of the distance I was coming and never made me feel like I was getting into a “bait and switch” situation. He had no qualms about sending pictures, discussing price, etc. He also had no problem putting anything in writing - which was what the Columbus dealership would not do. Thanks Alex for all the help and work. I’m appreciative!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is truly our pleasure assisting you in your search for the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing you agai...n soon.

February 20, 2019

Everyone complains about the car buying process...but this was totally different. Alex and Marty made the process seamless and painless. We were so pleased... by the experience and have told anyone who will listen how easy and wonderful it was!

Marty Mariani

General Sales Manager

NOT RATED

December 7, 2018

Ive owned 2 infiniti automobiles since 2011. Greg Staab has always been my service advisor. He is professional. He and the service staff provide great... customer service. Greg always works to make sure I am satisfied.

Greg Staab

Service Advisor

(5.0) 7 reviews

December 5, 2018

I recently worked with Alex to lease a 2019 QX50. The service Alex and South Hills Infiniti provided throughout the entire process was excellent. They... let me test drive the QX50 overnight which really allowed me to make a well-informed decision. I'd recommend Alex and South Hills Infiniti to everyone!

November 8, 2018

Alex did a wonderful job. Expediate and very professional. I would recommend him and Cochran Infiniti, South Hills to anyone looking for an Infiniti.... My experience with Alan in Finance was equally satisfying.

November 8, 2018

My experience was positive. Alex picked me up from the airport as I travel from Georgia to purchase this vehicle. I was nervous about such an endeavor,... but he allayed all my fears, answered all my questions accurately whether big or small and made me feel comfortable with my purchase.

November 8, 2018

As soon as I walked In the front doors of the south hills infinity dealership i felt completely comfortable. We met Alex Poarch. Alex was extremely patient... and answered all of our questions he made buying a car relaxing and fun. He and the other members of the team are one of the many reasons I will continue to buy from 1 Cochran infinity of south hills.

Greg Staab

Service Advisor

(5.0) 7 reviews

November 8, 2018

My salesman, Alex Poarch was awesome working with me to get me into the perfect vehicle! His perseverance and professionalism was outstanding and he genuinely... cared about me during the entire process! Thanks again Alex for everything!!