4.2
Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Caring for the Customer

Back when I bought my 2014 Cadenza, the salesman encouraged me to purchase the tire protection package. I'm so glad that I heeded his advice. After damaging three -- yes, THREE -- tires in one pothole last week, AAA towed me to Lia Kia in Northampton. Rick McCarthy in the service department made all the contacts to my tire insurance company. The insurers had to make sure that the tires were damaged beyond repair, but when this was confirmed, they paid for the new tires. Rick ordered the three new tires, and I paid nothing for them. $770 worth of new tires are now on my car.

• great service- very friendly atmosphere

my experience at Lia Kia in Northampton was like a breath of fresh air. Belky Rodrigues was friendly, very helpful and made everything go very smoothly. My last experience at another dealership in the area left me a little gun shy, not anymore! I will definitely deal with these people again, and I hope Belky is still there when I do. Patti Garlo

• service

The best service you will ever have. The service manager was the best. He went above and beyond to help

• service

The service depart and the service manager were the best service I received in a long time he went above and beyond to help with my truck. He always says he takes care of his customers. I'm here to tell you he does 100%. Thank you for everything

• Worst Sales Experience Ever

Worst sales experience ever. When I called and spoke to the Internet Sales Professional Gina she told me they had several options on hand at their location, when I arrived they had 2 and they weren't even the model I had requested. The salesman Rodrigo was overly aggressive, inappropriate and unprofessional. Not only did he not pay attention to what I asked for in a car (I had to repeat myself 3 times, even after he had written it down) but he also opened his paycheck in front of us, on two different occasions, and starting using his cellphone! I couldn't believe it, saying things like "ohhh that's nice, yea I'm liking that number." I was blown away by the lack of professionalism with this salesman. When I told him there wasn't anything I wanted on his lot, he got the manager who wasn't much better than he was. I waited 15 minutes before he came over, just to repeat exactly what I had said to Rodrigo, what I was looking for and at what price (a car which was advertised on their website at 10am, I confirmed was still there and not sold at 12pm, and had somehow vanished by 1pm). He came over to the desk saying "listen here young lady...this is what we can do." I couldn't believe that the "manager" of this dealership was being so rude, short tempered, and condoned the behavior of his salesman. I will never come here again and advise everyone to stay away!