• Easy transaction, great people, A++

All calls and emails were answered promptly and all questions answered. Great car at a great price from good, friendly, knowledgeable people. The n/a answers I gave were because I've just purchased the car and haven't had any problems with anything.

• Big dealer inventory, Small town feel!

The Nelson team never disappoints. No need to drive to a bigger city. They have plenty of cars and give you the individualized service to help you get the car you need! I'll be back and sending everyone I know their way!

• old time service standards

they do modern work, but treat their customers like the old days, courteous, great job, dependable, and go above and beyond

• Just get it done here

Simply no use to travel any further, they get the job done, not always the fastest, but always make me feel my time has value

• Cant do better

Used these guys for years, have tried others, but best service and pricing I have found

• Two thumbs up

Fast and friendly, just what you want when you are doing something you hate doing in the first place

• Got it all

Sold me my car, and always do a great job of getting me in on short notice for service

• Great local dealership

Great service wonderful group of people. I have always had very good experiences with Nelson Subaru

• Best price on oil change around

The service department is fantastic, all I needed was an oil change, thought about another place, but called and got pricing, and was amazed that they beat the competitors price, and got me in and out quickly

• First Kia

This was my first experience at Nelson Kia I will definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family and will be returning for future maintenance and service on my vehicle.