This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Wonderful experience very friendly.

I recently bought a used bmw 328 from Sports and Imports on September 10 2014. I originally noticed the Bmw from the road they have a lot full of nice cars. Decided to take a look I met a very friendly salesman named Josh. I had no intention of buying that day but the price was so cheap I did. I was in and out in about 30 minutes driving away. If you are looking to buy a nice car for under 20000.00 check this dealership out. Steve James

• Great SUV Great service

Just purchased a Jeep commander from sports and imports. I highly recommend them the process was easy and all the cars on their lot are very clean. Anyway we dealt with Josh super nice younger guy. The price was 1500 less than one we were looking at elsewhere with simular miles.

• what wonderful sales people you guys are.

Thanks a lot again for your help and fantastic atmosphere that allows me keep coming and sending friends to your dealership.

• By far my best car buying experience

I recently purchased a Lexus gs300 from Sports and Imports. Ask or Josh he is terrrific. Anyway the car was immaculent to have 88k miles. Their price was 1500 dollars cheaper than any we had found and even though we lived in Atlanta we felt it was worth the drive to Chattanooga and it was. He took our application over the phone that morning and had us approved before we arrived 2 hours later. We could not be happier with the car or the interest rate we received. Its hard these days to find a friendly non pushy salesman to deal with but Josh was just that. I highly recommend Sports and Imports to anyone that mentiones purchasing a used auto.