3.9
Average based on 8 reviews.
  • Love Best Auto Buy!

I just purchased a car from Best Auto Buy and I couldn't be happier! Nick and his staff were great to work with. I had been looking for a car for a while and dealt with many dealers, I have to say, Nick at Best Auto Buy was the friendliest by far! Nick is a family man and really desires to run an honest business. I will recommend this place to my friends and family! Next time I'm in the market for a vehicle I will go straight to Best Auto Buy! Thank you Nick!

• 4 Used Cars Purchased over 6 yrs / Happy Customer

Nick is the example of how All Car Dealerships should act when purchasing a vehicle. 6 yrs ago I purchased a Used Lexus LS series for a reasonable price. That car just ran and ran, 80,000 miles later I only had $3500 in total repairs included $800 tires over 6 yrs. Since then I have bought 2 other vehicles from their dealership with minimal repairs. They buy good cars and sell them in great condition and Nick should be commended for his Integrity, as well as the way he works with his Customers to assure their experience is Solid. Their repair shop also HUGE discounts on repairs which makes this Car lot a no-brainer if you are looking for a Quality used with minimal maintenance and upkeep.

• great service

easy transaction no pushing or hassle very friendly ,

easy transaction no pushing or hassle very friendly ,

• Un happy

Our daughter bought a car from here and Nick bent over backwards to give her a deal. We decided to go back. HUGE MISTAKE. First nick was gone so we dealt with some one else. The vehicle didn't match the discription, i.e. the electrical stuff did not work right. We were told the vehicle was a cash only purchase,no financing. We just gotta the run around. My daughter payed her car off and still hasn't received her title. Still dealing with that mess. Don't go here STAY AWAY. Your better off taking your business elsewhere

This is Nick I will be back to business on August 16 and personally I will review. What happened in my absence Please except my apologies , With respect Nick

• Satisfied

The only reason i gave there customer service a 4 star is because i went in knowing what i wanted so they really didn't have to do much but hand me the keys to test drive. the buying process was excellent. he communicated with me during the entire process . as i was test driving i noticed lights and radio didnt work. i pointed it out to their attention and they were sure to fix it without a problem. overall, i was and still am satisfied with my 06 hyundai elantra.

• No service provided

The dealership never contacted me I tried contacting them and got nonresponce and I'm still in the market for a car

Jonathan this is nick 702-606-5666 more then happy to help you i am the one that replay to inquires i usual replay to all my inquires if did not get any e mail from me somewhere or something got wrong and i apologize nick

• Easy transaction

Easy to work with them no pushing relax give me time to make a decision , very friendly

• Great service to out-of-state buyer

Their prices are great. Nick opened the office on Sunday to complete the deal. The buying process was quick and explained well.