• Had Carmen Lizza as sales manager. He was very kno

Had carmen lizza as sales manager very knowledgeable and would recommend this dealer to friends

• Wonderful experience

I had sales manager carmine as my advisor. He was outstanding and truthful when it came to looking at different vechiles. I will recommend Carmine and sound auto to my friends.

• Wonderful Place

Sound Auto has great prices. Their staff was very helpful and Carmine the manager was particularly helpful. I would recommend this car dealership to anyone looking for fair prices.

• Very Pleased

I was very pleased with not only the quality of the vehicles but the staff as well. Mike V helped me out with the purchase of my used Honda Accord, he was very patient and helpful when it came to choosing a vehicle that fit my budget and style. Mike V is definitely someone I would deal with again when buying from Sound Auto Wholesalers he was outstanding. I would definitely advise any and everyone to check out Sound Auto Wholesalers when purchasing a vehicle.

• Fast, Easy & Professional

I had a great experience working with Angelo. I made an appointment to check out the car one day and was able to pick it up the next day. Angelo was honest and very helpful in answering all my questions about the car. The car itself was like new and had everything that was promised and more. Everyone there was helpful and friendly. The sales building isn't the pretties, but the employees make up for the buildings short comings. I would definitely recommend going to this dealer.

• Great place

Sound Auto was very professional and courteous Carmine the sales manager was extremely helpful. Recommend him and dealership if you are looking for a car

• Very happy

I went to sound auto because I read The reviews they were really good went there and found the car I like price was good Angelo was my salesman he is an excellent salesman very knowledgeable he made a whole buying process very easy I would highly recommend Angelo and sound auto if you're looking for a great use car

• great place very neat clean and organized. proffes

great dealership, Carmine was great, very caring and thoughtful person. I will buy a car here when I am ready!!!!!

• Excellent experience

I was looking for a car went online saw A couple cars I like at sound auto East Haven Connecticut Went there spoke with Angelo he showed me couple cars one was already sold I found one I liked went for a test ride road really nice I really like the car made The purchase No Pressure Angelo is an excellent salesman very knowledgeable my overall experience with sound auto and Angelo was excellent I would highly recommend them and Angelo if you're looking for a nice used car

• Service

Carmine took a personal interest in our needs. He was professional and understanding as he answered all of our questions and concerns.