Average based on 5 reviews.
  • Very honest, friendly and pleasant experience!

Very honest, friendly and pleasant experience! They are very courteous, and never pressure you at any time through out your car buying experience! Just because their dealership is hidden away from the beaten path, you shouldn't be fooled. The guys at M & B are striving to make you happy! You can't beat their excellent prices on their perfectly maintained vehicles! I was very surprised about how smoothly everything went. From the first minute I walked onto the lot, I never got one bad feeling. The owner was impressed that I made a very intensive check list for the car I wanted to buy. They let you take as long as you need to look the vehicle over and "kick the tires". The process is very fast, it went so fast that no part of the deal took more than 25 minutes. The test drive, my check list and going to the bank, filling out the paperwork was all finished by noon, and I got there a 9am when they opened. Their lot may be small, but their prices being slow low keep the cars moving in and out of the dealership quickly! I would highly recommend M & B to anyone if they were looking for a very high quality and reasonably priced used vehicle. I would give them six stars if I could. Matt, the owner honestly really wants to help you...

• great customer service

Received an email right after my inquiry and a phone call from the dealership to test drive. My sale person was very knowledgeable about the used prius and even showed me some other options, even though I didn't buy there they seemed to be very greatfull for the opertunity to earn my business, I would go again if I was in the market to try a vehicle.

• Service good, facilities average.

I purchased an Envoy was trying to get an Exporer but they wanted straight cash for the price it was, anyway Envoy 2006 not a bad SUV, just a few minor repairs they are working on, Mike helped me out when know other dealer would, they all gave me the run arounds.

• By Fried

I bought an BMW 2007 it's a very clean car and the price was $3000 less than everybody else. Thanks Bob for your best service.

• Nice car .Great price

I just bought a 2008 Honda civic . Great car and great price Matt was great .Not pushy at all . Left me to decide if I want it the car.